best headlights to upgrade to

-

71dustar

Reaction score
I have seen many upgrade to the H4 off ebay, but is there any other kind out there that are good like possibly the hella black magic that will work with a 71 duster?

I've used Sylvania XtraVision for my last 2 mopars. The low beams are about the same but intensity of High beams seems to be up 20-30 percent. Much better than what I removed.

I'm not saying these are the best but it's what I bought for my cuda. I can actually see now! I installed a Painless relay wiring harness to upgrade while I was at it. H4

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ZOP-101T&N=700+115&autoview=sku

DSC02017.jpg

do the Sylvania Silverstar just plug into original harness and work with out modifications? i've read up about doing relay's for hid's.

Yeah, they are just stock replacements that put out the white light. They are about 24 bucks each when I got them but they were worth it.

do the Sylvania Silverstar just plug into original harness and work with out modifications? i've read up about doing relay's for hid's.

I believe relays are a good upgrade for any (including stock) headlight system. It moves all the amps from the headlight switch. The headlight switch turns into a simple switch that activates the relays. The relays pulls the power for the high and low beams straight from the alternator. You don't have to use the Painless relay wiring harness but it will plug right into the stock system. You actually make your own. The plugs on the Painless harness plugs right into the headlight connectors another words.

-
Back