Best (INDOOR ONLY) car cover?

-

roccodart440

Reaction score
I'd like to purchase and indoor only car cover for my 69 dart.

Recommendations please

Calcarcover is probably great. However, I bought a custom fit Covercraft made for indoors for my 69 Barracuda Fastback, and it is awesome. Almost no dust gets through it. It is specifically made for inside/dust control. You should consider one!

Someone on here a while back said that Covercraft makes all the covers for California Car Cover Co. I don't know if that is actually so. Both are nice covers.

I was going to make a framed cover that could drop from the garage rafters that is weighted at the bottom. Keep the miscreants out

If I had the space, I would get one of those clear blow-up bubble things with a fan to keep it inflated.

Covercoft Custom Form-fit cover is the best indoor only cover I've seen/used personally. Came with my Viper and its perfect for keeping dust off the car. Purchased one for the 69 Charger and 04 Ram SRT and they both fit perfectly and look great.

I've had several CalCarCover out door covers and they all fail at the bottom elastic. Had one rip open at the stitching as well. To their credit they did send out new covers under the 5 year warrantee my cover came with but would rather not have to deal with that and just have a cover that stays together.

I like the 100% cotton covers with fleece lining. Amazing quality and protection

-
Back