BEST OF SHOW in clay city ky mopar show

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
well i got a big best of show with the old red on red red duster wow .. got alot of comments on the girl poeple where trip out over the red ( ghost ) stripes on the car its was a super nice day . i forgot my camera again but i shot these at home today

Attachments

• IMG_1960.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_1961.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1962.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_1963.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_1964.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1965.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 402
That is one bad little red Duster !! Nice BIG trophy for sure :cheers:
Congratulations :cheers:

Who did your timing chain cover? HAd a chrome job a while back but sold it. NIce air cleaner, got the same one. Congrats, that is a sweet ride.

the chrome shop at ho me thanks i may have a few for sale thanks guys its alot better in person trust me the air cleaner is a mopar part i ve got 4 on my other cars i lkie them too

its for sale i ve own this one since nov 17 1987 time to go

Well deserved. Nice car and the pictures don't do it justice. I looked it over for several minutes at Lebanon show. Congrats. Craig

I was coming home from cincinnati on sunday and passed a few mopars on mtn. parkway and was wondering where they were coming from....I guess that answered my question haha...how was the show?

I was coming home from cincinnati on sunday and passed a few mopars on mtn. parkway and was wondering where they were coming from....I guess that answered my question haha...how was the show?

it was pretty good alot of racing and about 25 vendors the poeple looking was down from last year it was a aweson day the weather was perfect i got alot of deals on more parts like i really need them but when the wife is not there the games on haha t

-
Back