Best Pass This Season

-
saaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeet. clutch are cooooooooool. ya know that as soon as your slicks start to smoke they are not going to get any stickier by smoking them any longer. you can here the motor bog down for staying the pit too long.

Thanks for the advice Bob. The motor didn't bog, I was pedaling the throttle in the burnout box. We played around with smaller Burnouts but it wasn't hooking as good.

That is an awesome car and very nice runs! Nines are in your future. :cheers:

What's the rear end ratio and tire size? Bias ply or radial? What rear shock do you have? Spool?

I just got my project back from the chassis shop getting the perches welded after setting the pinion angle. Will be making test hits very soon. Running a Liberty prepped 18 spline also.

That is an awesome car and very nice runs! Nines are in your future. :cheers:

What's the rear end ratio and tire size? Bias ply or radial? What rear shock do you have? Spool?

I just got my project back from the chassis shop getting the perches welded after setting the pinion angle. Will be making test hits very soon. Running a Liberty prepped 18 spline also.

Thank you. The rear has 4.30's in it with a Detroit True Trac. 28x11.5 ET Drags. 002/003 Super Stock Springs with Skyjacker truck shocks in the rear.
Good luck with your project, gear jammers sure get looks at the track. :burnout:

-
Back