Best place to buy AMD panels??

-

69RRGTX

Reaction score
Hello all,

Starting to fix some of the rust on my 73 Duster project. I am going to do the floor pans and trunk first. Mainly because I am a novice welder at best, and it is good practice, and I don't want to Fred Flintstone around!

Anyway, who has the best prices for AMD sheet metal??

Thanks, Mark

Summit racing! Few reasons. Free shipping! Then they price match. And if it's damaged in shippping they handle it!

check out Classic 2 current also.
I had a floor pan piece from these guys that was pretty poorly designed and made in my opinion. Ended up buying one on eBay that fit much nicer and was much less work.

If you can get to one of the big all Mopar events like Carslyle or something like that the independent AMD vendors there always beat AMD's catalog prices and will usually work with you on price if you're buying a few pieces. The official AMD guys are ignorant and jack their prices up for the shows. Good parts just bad representatives at the shows.
Otherwise Tamraz has pretty good prices when you add in shipping costs.

Hello all,

Starting to fix some of the rust on my 73 Duster project. I am going to do the floor pans and trunk first. Mainly because I am a novice welder at best, and it is good practice, and I don't want to Fred Flintstone around!

Anyway, who has the best prices for AMD sheet metal??

Thanks, Mark
Tamraz x2

-
Back