Best place to buy roof rail weatherstrip?

-

ProSport

Reaction score
I need a set for my '72 Duster, the car was dis-assembled when I got it and I don't remember what brand name my roof rail weatherstrips were but I can tell you one thing.... I certainly didn't install them correctly and one has already ripped due to the door glass needing adjustment in one spot.
I need to start over with new ones and if anyone has a video link or thread on how to install them properly that would be great.
I did some googling and it appears that some of the brands do not fit well, but the threads I read were several years old.

I'm thinking of buying them from Classic Industries unless you guys have had problems with them and know of a better place.

I don't know about the fit on a Duster but I have been using Metro for a lot of years with very little problem with fit or durability the seals on my Barracuda are 15 years old and with the top up and the Windows up no wind noise or water leaks. I think someone advertises Metro on FABO

Check with Restoration Specialties. They sell Metro and Top Cat. The big suppliers have their markups.

Thanks I'll look there too. I really hate to spend a $100 on this right now but mine look terrible, I did not install them correctly.

I second calling Fran Bishop @ JustMopar. Great guy to deal with and Metro is nice product.

Dave,

-
Back