Best place to get paint

-
Go to a local auto body supply shop, they will have a complete line you need and be able to supply you with tech info too.

Go to a local auto body supply shop, they will have a complete line you need and be able to supply you with tech info too.

To add:

Remember; you get what you pay for, and sometimes a lot less.

If it's a prominent paint manufacturer there will be a local or regional tech rep made available to answer your application questions.

sscuda

I have been looking for 4 colors I can not fine anywhere on the Internet

Acrylic enamel paint

Colors

Sassy Grass Green
Petty Blue
Hemi Orange
Plum Crazy Purple

If you aren't going with a metallic or pearl, I would recommend a sigle stage urethane. Cheap paint = cheap results. A quality piant while it may cost more up front because the toners are stronger, which means fewer coats to cover. Plus acrylic enamel will look good for a while,itfadesout rather quickly, where as a single urethane wil be far more durableand far less prone to fading ove the long term with better gloss hold out than the acrylic.

I would suggest using an acrylic urethane, too. I'm using a paint made for Summit Racing. They have a lot of colors to choose from, and I think the paint is made by Eastwood for them.

1003phr_47_o+1966_ford_mustang_project_street_fighter_paint_job+summit_colors.jpg

-
Back