best places for parts

-

eksnolp

Reaction score
I am entering into a 1967 Dart GT restoration. Looking for the best places to get some catalogs from for parts. I already have a Year One catalog but am looking for others like them. Thanks in advance.

We have our catalogs available in two different formats, the first is the good ol' fashioned paper catalog about two inches thick, and the second is a cd-rom disc that you put in your computer to view. The paper catalog is $20.00 plus $5.00 shipping(it costs us a little over $18.00 just to get it printed!!!) and it does have a coupon in the back that you can send in with your first order and get your $20.00 back. The cd-rom is only $5.00, it is MUCH cheaper to produce and it has more pictures and more up-to-date info than the 2007/2008 paper version which has been in print for about 18 months.

mancini racing, mancini has been pretty good to me, some stuff hasnt been the best. wild cat mopars in oregon, jegs. mopar parts dealership.

http://www.drmopar.com/

He has a huge yard of mopars, good deal of A bodies too, I've ordered a few good parts for my ex 74 dart and his responses and descriptions are good, and provides pictures of what you want.

Just emailed DrMopar. As you can see from my icon i need candy canes.. but they go for like, 500 on ebay! were his prices resonable?

-
Back