best plug wires?

-

pjc360

Reaction score
hi yall, getting ready to do a spark plug and spark plug wire replacement on my 360 magnum, the timing was off for a little bit and i think it may have messed one of my plugs up can that happen?
Also i am interested to know wich plug wires you guys think would be best and what size? should i go with a 7mm wire or an 8mm wire or 8.5mm wire? And what brands? i have used the napa belden plug wires before they seemed to do pretty good? and i have used the borg warner Bwd select nascar wires before they also seemed to do good?
I have been considering taylor wires, and jacob wires but i will most likely go to my local parts store and get there premium plug wires, so wich plug wires are the best that the parts stores sell? the beldens or the bwd selects or car quest premium wires?
I guess i would spend the extra money for taylors or jacob wires if they are known to be that much better then the premium wires the local parts stores sell? any advice would be nice, thanks.

If you want a good stock setup good with a bwd wires (I use them on daily driver and never a problem!) otherwise go with MSD. And get their 8.5mm wires. Taylor wires,although are bigger 10mm, has way more resistance then the msd 8.5mm wires! Also get yourself some good plugs to got with it (I prefer bosch plat 4 plugs, again their in my daily driver and never a problem). Don't forget to change your cap and rotor (I'd use msd but the bwd with work just as well).

Borg warner good stuff.Should be a lifetime warranty.Go with stock plugs on a stock ignition,waste of money otherwise.That is what the factory designed it for,more than enough firepower.Save your money.

i like firecore great wires they have s sizes a stock and 8.5 i think i use the firecore50 they are numbered and he will make your coilwire any length check them out for yourselfhttp://customwiresets.com

would it make a difference in running 7mm wire vs an 8mm wire? i have the mopar electronic vaccume advanced distributer with a borg warner coil napa echlin cap and rotor. and i was told the ngk zrf5-11 plugs were best in the 360 magnum or the champion rc's?

-
Back