Best prices for complete body rubber kit?

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Looking for ALL new rubber/gaskets for my 74 duster. Price is adding up in a hurry, does anyone sell a complete discounted kit for all weatherstripping, glass rubber, body gaskets ect.... Im just looking at individual prices right now and its adding up to be way more than i thought.

I've never seen a kit for everything. However you can go on ebay and find kits with door seals, roof rail seal and trunk seal. Good luck trying to find quarter window seals.

Riddler

I've never seen a kit for everything. However you can go on ebay and find kits with door seals, roof rail seal and trunk seal. Good luck trying to find quarter window seals.

Riddler

I just realized that all those are out of stock (quarter window rubber) after you mentioned that. Why are manufacturers not keeping up with parts for 73+.dusters? They made a ton of 1973 and 1974 dusters. If i recall those were the highest production years. I just ran into this problem with seat foam for my 73+ bucket seats

I just realized that all those are out of stock (quarter window rubber) after you mentioned that. Why are manufacturers not keeping up with parts for 73+.dusters? They made a ton of 1973 and 1974 dusters. If i recall those were the highest production years. I just ran into this problem with seat foam for my 73+ bucket seats

The tooling used to make the quarter window seals was broken during the last run. So no more can be made until it replaced or repaired. The company that makes them took them off their website and said they are gone indefinably.

Riddler

-
Back