best repro 4 speed hump

-

ssaahemifan

Reaction score
Looking for the best repro available - It's hard to tell by pics but some of the humps offered seem shorter in length than the others ?

It is for a 1969 Barracuda

I have an NOS one hanging on my garage wall if you are interested. part #2784440, its for a 69 cuda, I bought it for mine, but didnt need it. $200 plus the ride...thats what I paid for it, and have never seen another one since

I have an NOS one hanging on my garage wall if you are interested. part #2784440, its for a 69 cuda, I bought it for mine, but didnt need it. $200 plus the ride...thats what I paid for it, and have never seen another one since

That's a great offer ! - Thank You - You should have no problem selling it for that- In my case I may have to modify the area around the shifter hole so I would hate to ruin a NOS part for a non- original car.

It was hard enough cutting out my mint Arizona floor - Took me 12 years to change my mind and ditch the auto. Figured since I kept it this long I may as well build it how I really want it.

I have seen catalog pictures of AMD and Sherman tunnels - I just can't tell what is the better piece.

I was hoping somebody here would know before I order.

I dont have 1st hand knowledge on the AMD tunnel, but my body guy has used some AMD stuff on my cuda(he is an AMD dealer) and he says its awesome. I havent seen a single complaint on here about AMD stuff. Good luck, I'll just leave it hanging in the garage LOL

Got mine from brewers fits perfect though it's a 74 duster sure the cudas will fit just as good

-
Back