best way to get a better stance

-
Maybe if you lowered the front end back to were it belongs, then the back wont look like its sagging so much....lol

Sorry, I know thats not the answer your looking for..

absolutely right ....either lower the front [-( or raise the rear up :razz:

:laughing::laughing:

What car are you talking about? Your 68 Dart had been raised up already, is it a different car? Can't be Natasha, she is not a lowrider....

this one is for Mr. Keith :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• db_DMC_SF11__60_1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 116
i hear that!View attachment 1714630985the 14 and 15 effect,and my dumb *** cat in the street as usual....
LOL Im with both of you . lower that front end at lest back to stock rani and she will have a nice little rake to her ... Keep in mind i had to drop both the frunt and the back to getthe look i wanted on my old truck but it gave it the rake and the stance i wanted and it would have drove ok if i had not hard droped it (cut the springs ) New shocks would not have hurt it nether lmao . If thats going to be your DD I would not want it all jacked up ..... my old dakota took corners sooooooo Much better after the drop I could almost take them as good as chucks droped s 10 . Im going with the s10 was lighter ........[-(

Attachments

• 27631570186_large.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 102
absolutely right ....either lower the front [-( or raise the rear up :razz:

:laughing::laughing:

Rani, for my Dart I purchased new rear springs from Springs and Things, they have stock height springs or if you want they have +1" and +2" available. I purchaed the +1" springs

good price, easy people to deal with.

i am absolutely talking about Natasha ....she is down for paint now and i dont a freshly painted car to not have the stance i have.

i want a drag race look even though it is a driver.......i dont really care if it rides like a basketball ........i dont really ever drive that far from my house so i would put the look before comfort ..........so might as well go for the ghusto and get it the way i want it now.....is what im figuring.

i raised it as much as i could last fall with shackles and cranked the torsion bars up 10 turns .......but its saggy again in the back now ever since i loaded the trunk with some heavy stuff and it never came back to where it was :banghead:

Your car looks plenty high to me I agree lower the front a little,it gives it a slight rake, going too much higher with those skinnys all around it'll look dorky [no offence jmo] I like mine lowered with a slight rake. This is my 66 235s in front/245s rear dropped around 2.5 front/3 rear I think it's still too high but can't go lower [front snubbers will bottom out] they have been trimmed already.

Attachments

• 102_3278.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 99
I personally like the car in the first post. No, it probably doesn't handle good. At all. But losta cars were built like that. I think that look is awesome.

Now, rani, if you mess Natasha up, I'll come take her away from you. She sits perfect like she is. Leave her alone.

-
Back