Beth Hart

-

tiltsix

Reaction score
I was messing around on you tube and I ran across Beth Hart,all I can say is WOW.I love her voice.Any one else know of her and what she might be doing now?..................................................Jeff

I was messing around on you tube and I ran across Beth Hart,all I can say is WOW.I love her voice.Any one else know of her and what she might be doing now?..................................................Jeff
I know she does some live stuff and recording with Joe Bonamassa.

I just found out that she will be in Nashville next month,I think ill have to get tickets.................................................Jeff

Yeah, she's great. She and Joe Bonamassa just did a keeping the blues alive cruise and I understand they recorded another album together. Hopefully they will tour together again and play Toronto. That's how I discovered her too, playing around on youtube. First video I saw was her with Joe doing "I'd Rather Go Blind". I literally sat stunned in front of my computer. She sings with such feeling and passion. She also has a new album out on her own, "Fire on the Floor" I believe.

Maybe you've seen this already but it is great. She gets a bit choked up at one point. Very personal song, written about her Dad who left home for another woman when she was a kid.

Yes I have she has performed and has couple of CDs with Joe Bonamassa they awesome together

Yeah, she's great. She and Joe Bonamassa just did a keeping the blues alive cruise and I understand they recorded another album together. Hopefully they will tour together again and play Toronto. That's how I discovered her too, playing around on youtube. First video I saw was her with Joe doing "I'd Rather Go Blind". I literally sat stunned in front of my computer. She sings with such feeling and passion. She also has a new album out on her own, "Fire on the Floor" I believe.

Maybe you've seen this already but it is great. She gets a bit choked up at one point. Very personal song, written about her Dad who left home for another woman when she was a kid.

WOW,I get chills every time I listen to her.........................Jeff

You & me both. Especially "I'll Take Care of You" with Bonamassa. That was the second one I watched.

Steve

Last edited:
-
Back