Better Dart Reincarnation (with Charger & Coronet)

-

70DartSedan

Not Banned - just hiding
Reaction score
I am an artist in addition to working with cars. So I draw the real thing and I come up with ideas on my own. This drawing of the Dart was done before I was aware they were redoing it. I am being honest, I came up with this in August last year. Well tell me what you think of the cars here. Thank you.

Neat art, but my first though was someone sure bagged on that charger's front suspension.

Very good drawings the dart is more of a copy of the photo, the super bee is modernized some what, the charger is what the body should have looked like now you hit that one dead on, but if they had done that and made it a 2 door the challenger may not have been born or looked as it does. I see what dartfastback means in the photo damn needs an alignment.

Very good drawings the dart is more of a copy of the photo, the super bee is modernized some what, the charger is what the body should have looked like now you hit that one dead on, but if they had done that and made it a 2 door the challenger may not have been born or looked as it does. I see what dartfastback means in the photo damn needs an alignment.

Oh, that photo, that is courtesy of Ma Mopar, that is a copy of the original press release photo.

Well, my theory, is to clean up the lines on these cars somewhat, and add the crosshair grille, then to really take what people remember about the cars so they aren't confused.

Looks cool! - I just had a laugh (no offense) but thought the 1st one (the red dart) had 4 wheel steering looking at the rear wheel!

I'm not selling them, I'm asking your opinoin of what you guys think. If the cars above were real, and Dodge was offering them, I'm sure they'd be flying off the lots, that's the point. What do you guys want to see, not see?

I really like the look of the Dart. The grille looks nice. The Bee also looks grate.

Do a modern Dart Sport next. :)

Geez...tough crowd here I guess. I think they look badass! Excellent work. Id send them to Chrysler Corp just for the hell of it....never know what may happen ;)

Geez...tough crowd here I guess. I think they look badass! Excellent work. Id send them to Chrysler Corp just for the hell of it....never know what may happen ;)

:wack:

I tried:

"Thank you for contacting the Customer Assistance Center of the Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep brand of products.

As a matter of policy, Chrysler LLC does not review or forward any outside suggestions for evaluation including (but not exclusively) such items as advertising or sales promotional ideas or programs, slogans, jingles, vehicle name proposals, vehicle styling art or sketches, product features, components, accessories, propulsion technologies, or any other unsolicited ideas or inventions.

We apprieciate the time and effot you took to contact us about your idea, however, we must rely on our worldwide employees, affiliate suppliers, and creative agencies to devise and develop innovations. Therefore, we cannot consider the kind of material you propose and are hereby returning you original documents.

Thank you again for your thoughtful support of Chrysler LLC. As a gesture of our appreciation, please call 1-800-992-1997 to recieve a Friends and Family discount number to take to your dealership, good towards the retail purchase or lease of a select new Chrysler LLC vehicle. Be sure to provide the reference number at the top of this letter. The offer is available through the end of this calendar year and can be used aby you or a member of your immediate family residing at your address.

Sincerly,
Margaret
Senior Staff
Agent ID: 084"

So and now you wonder why they have crappy cars no one buys, this letter explains it all. It is obviously a form letter and I'm not the only one who sent/sends them stuff. So basically to sum it up the letter reads: Hi, sorry but we've already judged the worse of you/your idea, even though we haven't looked at it, go screw off, we got workers, but if you can buy a crappy car we'll push it on you.

Good guys never win

If you :protest: then they will deal a :eye: and you will :banghead: then :sad2: when the people you :prayer: kick you when your down.

Wow, calm down man. NOBODY accepts ideas from outside the corporation, I don't care I it's ford, gm, or Chrysler. There's an *** load of legal reasons they don't want to get involved. And as far as making cars no one buys, they were the fastest growing auto company in the united states, Mexico, and Canada. They were the only company that didn't actually lose market share in 2011. I understand you're upset, but that's how all companies are.

Wow, calm down man. NOBODY accepts ideas from outside the corporation, I don't care I it's ford, gm, or Chrysler. There's an *** load of legal reasons they don't want to get involved. And as far as making cars no one buys, they were the fastest growing auto company in the united states, Mexico, and Canada. They were the only company that didn't actually lose market share in 2011. I understand you're upset, but that's how all companies are.

I'm not upset about it, and I wasn't really when I got this, it just really answered a lot of questions I had as to why they were doing so badly. this letter is 6 years old. So I've put it out of mind, but my resolve has never been stronger. Yes I was into Mopars at age 12, I wwnt to the Chicago Auto Show, and I had watched some Dukes of Hazzard, so I knew what a Charger was. I was not expecting an orange car with a 01 on the door, and confederate flag on the roof, but I was let down by the four-door, like many of you probably were. So this letter concerned Coronets, Chargers, and Darts (including Police and taxi models)

I suppose there are loopholes in this corporate policy, like if I got a license from them, and worked up the food chain. From what I understand Ford, actually brings in average Joes when they develop a new car to hear what they think. Then they build the prototype and they let the study group try it out. I think that's pretty cool and Mopar would be more popular if corporate tried the Ford idea, that and having an interior choice other than: Dark Slate Gray or Nothing. lol

I've only heard of Ford doing it but I suppose you are right. Oh, well, but you can't deny something at Chrysler is screwed up BIGTIME.

-
Back