beware "DASH PAD FACTORY"

-

jazak5

Reaction score
ordered a B5 blue steel core A body pad

6wks several emails a UPS beat up box shows up/damaged cant use/contacted them //ok send a replacement-"happy"

several emails/ NO return communications 3wks go by another dash pad shows up "YEA"--NOT !! warped/the vinyl covering was wrinkled--cant use it

tried several attempts to communicate/email/phone(voice mail) and face book NA DA !! told them they can have both of them back with an RTS and ship another one....
th?id=OIP.GYxVXpv10H0HRUieiKeGrAHaE0&w=175&h=110&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=3.jpg

posted a truthful message on facebook and the cancel culture removed it and blocked me HA HA HA HA !!!

CONTESTED MY CREDIT CARD got my money back !!
now looking for another option...

might be going to Carlisle at the of the month

Last edited:
i think there is a knock off company making door panels and upholstery. i checked them out ,and the stuff would work, but it isnt "correct" I spent the coin and went with legendary for my seat upholstery kits...I will end u p ordering the door manels from them also.

I waited over 6 months to get my 'dashpadfactory' pad....didnt get any conversation with them until I disputed the charge with my credit card co. Suddenly there is talk of a tracking number...so I didnt cancel. more time passes with no actual tracking number, so I disputed again, suddenly an actual tracking number was generated and a package "shipped"....the same day I had disputed. Claims then that since I disputed the 'package' would be re-routed. Whatever was sent was re-routed. I told them that if they let the package arrive and I was happy with the contents I would pay. A small risk on their part as I have already waited 7 months. Ill go with someone else thank you. I did end up getting my money back.

Alan Fox
Alanna Foxx.....whoever you are. Bad deal.

-
Back