bf goodrich

-

69wacuda

Handling, and a 500ci engine.... All in good time!
Reaction score
has anyone ever used these tires. I am building a cruiser/ daily driver and i was wondering what people who have used these tires, thought about them tires. I was thinking of these tires with some magnum 500 wheels for my 69 barracuda.

BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT

Thanks,
Grant..

I have used BFG tires before with good results. Ran a 94 Dakota with them for 150K. Set of T/As would last 40-45K miles. The tire you listed probably won't last as long but should be a bit stickier due to softer rubber compond. Like the T/A well enough to put on Demon. Eventually, I plan to have them on my 73 4dr.

The KDW tire is an classified as an ultra high perfromance tire and is only available in 16" and larger rim sizes. So unless you are planning on a switch to aftermarket rims there aren't any 14" or 15" sizes available to fit stock rims.

The only bad thing I've heard about those tires is they have excessive road noise. Of course with an old car with loud pipes this probably won't bother you. Other than that people seem really pleased with them. Just don't expect ultra long life out of any high performance tire but I'm sure you already knew that. Check reviews at www.tirerack.com for more info :)

-
Back