Bid to Win 1/4/09

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is the last day to jump in :cheers:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Burns has high bid one his manifold $125.==================================== money recieved
thank you SGBARRACUDDA

memike has high bid on 1963 valiant reverse light $20.==========================money recieved

kutacando has high bid on New lenses and used housings for a 63 Valiant $35.========money recieved

cuda65vpt has the high bid on autograph T shirt $80. Bidding against his self.=========money recieved
thank you catsncudas

jride1999 has high bid on on beer sign light $60.

ramcharger has high bid on the slinky $40.==============================money recieved!!

hkeller has high bid on cooling system tester that needs a new gage $50=====money recieved $53.10 :cheers:

71produster has high bid on 1:24 scale Jeremy Mayfield signed $100.

ramcharger is high bidder on the glovebox door $40 Bidding against his self!======money recieved!!

74Burntorange has high bid on Drive shaft loop $36.
Thank you mullinax95============================================== money recieved!!

gts340 has high bid on decal $15.=======================money recieved $96.80:cheers:
Thank you dusterdood

65 dartman has high bid on $50 PSC Gift Certificate for $110.================money recieved!!
Thank you PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS CudaChick1968 "Leanna"

dardevil has the high bid on mullinax95the reverse light bezels .$25=========money recieved$53.10 :cheers:
Thank you mullinax95.

Dorian has the high bid on catsncudas King Cuda T shirt $43

badlilred79 is high bidder on dual snorkel breather $77

pushrod is high bidder on Dodge Scat Pack T-Shirt $50.
Thank you 6pk2goDemon

SGBARRACUDA has high bid on the cool clock for $90 I ain't done yet! ========money recieved!!$96.80 :cheers:
And again thank you 6pk2goDemon.

dusterdon has high bid on gas cap $25.
Thank you mullinax95.

Dorian has high bid on drivers side mirror at $25.00, biding against his self !
Thank you mullinax95.

pittman445 has high bid on dome light $6
Thank you gts340

6pk2goDemon has high bid on auto shifter $20.=======money recieved $33.68 :cheers:
thank you greendart72

waggin has high bid on #8 ? Air Cleaner Lid donation $25.========================money recieved
thank you Racerx1

fstfish66 has high bid on moper flash light $30.

71produster has high bid on nice pin set $30
thank you Dizzydean

chasduster has high bid on battery tray $10

Kutacando has high bid on pen & pencil set $30 thank you brother.=================money recieved!!

memike has high bid on cedar air freshener $15================================money recieved!!

memike has high bid on 1971-72 Sharktooth Headlight Bezel $15===================money recieved!!
thank you cosgig

Thank you for the help, and sorry I have mad a mess of trying to keep this
bid to win organized .

Paypal instructions:
1. Pay to [email protected]
2. FABO user name
3. Item won
4. FABO user name of the person you won the item from.

Money Order/Checks
1. Send to: Mary and David Gillespie
------------201 9th Avenue
------------South Charleston, West Virginia 25303-1153
2. FABO user name
3. Item won
4. FABO user name of the person you won the item from.

I use money orders, Treva is the only paypal worker here in the house.

If I have forgot a item up for bid's please give me a heads up.
I will keep this page updated on high bidder's

Darn this is harder then I would have ever thought it would be,
Sorry so sloppy. Just me,memike Mike Slater.

Money received by paypal donations.

sixpakmopar after paypal fee's 23.97, Thank you very much!!

keastab sent by request of cosgig after fee's 48.25. Thank you both very much.

CHASDUSTER and COSGIG did something together with a door seals and here is another donation that arived
from CHASDUSTER after paypal fee's $19.12,

gerty sent after paypal fee's 48.25 Thank you and your wife and God bless your family too.

antolod has jumped in to help with $48.25 after paypal fee's, God Bless you too bud.

Badawg jumped in with some help too. $96.80 after paypal fee's, Thank you bud.

BuddyC Jumped in to help today with $48.25 after paypal fee's, Outstanding
and thank you Buddy.

72BlueSwinger swung in to help out with $50.19 after paypal fee's
Whooo Hoo. Thank you 72BlueSwinger, Just missed it by .19 cents.

All above has been sent along with Small block's part you round it off to $500. Thank you Bill.

Now here is what has been sent for this great cause today to Treva's paypal.

antolod sent another donation since he was out bid on the cool clock $53.10 after paypale fee's

Bidding will end January 4th at midnight central standard time

To the top , Good morning everyone last day so Bid away and thank you for all the great help our great members here have gave to help these folks out
They are our greatest members and I am so happy that we have so many
members here jump in and help this great cause .

Have a great day, and bid away :cheers:

Lets all do a little last minute shopping!
Look closely at the items for sale. I am going myself.
The money is for a wonderful cause and we also get an item in return!

This is a challange.:-D

Here I go!!

Oh, Great job Bro! :cheers:

Under six hours to go.
bump for yall

Bid and win post's, and for memike for a good cause and for Memike/Grumpus/Xcptshnl1 and going with memike VENTURE ,in the car parts for sale ,and general discussion and other stuff for sale.

Update there is 1 hour and 3 minutes to go, So lets get going and set
your watches and make sure you have looked at this new High bidders list.

lets make the Valiant effort and be Victorious

I thought I bid last on the autographed T-shirt

I sure am sorry , you are right, I am glad you pointed that out and we have a record of it #-o:pale:

Wow That sure was dumb of me and I am very sorry I have it updated know,

I got ahead of myself and put your bid in and did not take the other name off.

I need super vision :homework:](*,)

God get me threw this :read2:tomorrow, I will be nice and fresh

all the info to send by pay pal or by mail is on the high bid list.
and who has paid as I receive that it has been paid for.
Good morning all.

Hey Mike,Money on the way for air cleaner lid auction #8 and gtxperience is high bidder on alt case,will be needing his address and thanks!!!

Hey Mike,

I know how you feel, trying to keep all of that straight. I'm tapped out at present, otherwise I would have bid on a few of the items.
Good to see the fine folks here stepping up to the plate again. Kudos to all!

Jack

Hey Mike,Money on the way for air cleaner lid auction #8 and gtxperience is high bidder on alt case,will be needing his address and thanks!!!

He or I will get you his address to you, let me know how and where you send the donation , thank you very much for your help here waggin.:cheers:

My wife is at work and I will have to wait for her to get back from work to get the high Bid list updated to who has sent there paypal in today to her.
I called her at work and got approved payment from our great member
cuda65vpt on the cool autograph T shirt, But I need to not bother her at work with this, she said there has been a couple more that has paid so I will get them updated this evening, Doing my best and thanks to all the fantastic
help I have received here keeping me on track.

Mike,

I went to pay via pay pal and it says that [email protected] is not registered yet? Is that right? I just want to be 100% sure the money get where it's needed.

Joe (Ramcharger)

Mike,

I went to pay via pay pal and it says that [email protected] is not registered yet? Is that right? I just want to be 100% sure the money get where it's needed.

Joe (Ramcharger)

This is her paypal Joe [email protected]
It has been working for other folks here so try this one, the------ lines may have you trying one that douse not work, When she gets home at 5 pm I will have her check for payment and mark you as paid.

Can you pm me your address again and I will make sure the slinky gets to you.

Ah! Got it figured out. I thougt the three hyphens were part of the e-mail and they are not. Payment is on it's way and thank you again for everything you are doing for Mary and David. You da man!!

PM on it's way.

Ah! Got it figured out. I thougt the three hyphens were part of the e-mail and they are not. Payment is on it's way and thank you again for everything you are doing for Mary and David. You da man!!

PM on it's way.

Thank you Brother :cheers::happy10:

to the top, to be found buy our high bidders

-
Back