Bid to Win 1/4/09

-
Payment sent for the gift certificate from PSC. I'll contact Leanna direct and she can include it with one of my return orders.

Payment sent for the gift certificate from PSC. I'll contact Leanna direct and she can include it with one of my return orders.
Thank you for the heads up I will update the High bid list this evening
when the wife gets home,
Thank you for all your great help here 65 Dartman :cheers:

OK, it looks like my schedule cost me the autographed t-shirt. That's too bad for me but good for the cause. I won the decal that I plan to give to a friend for his Duster. I'll send the money for that right now.
Mike, if you could PM me when the glovebox door and dome light are paid for I'll take care of sending those off. Thanks!

OK, it looks like my schedule cost me the autographed t-shirt. That's too bad for me but good for the cause. I won the decal that I plan to give to a friend for his Duster. I'll send the money for that right now.
Mike, if you could PM me when the glovebox door and dome light are paid for I'll take care of sending those off. Thanks!

I sure will and thank you gts340 for all your help. You sure made a big difference in the total being sent out to the members in heed of our help.

Thanks Mike. I'm gonna go pack up the glovebox door right now. The dome light is ready to go, just need the address.

sent payment and a little more and some to cover paypal so it could be a nice round amount.Thanks for giving me a chance to do something for these great members of my mopar family. Just checking to see ya got it. I paypalled Treva. have a good one and thanks again buddy. daredevil

Received paypal is updated, thank you for the prompted payment,
If you see your Item has been paid for please find your buyer and pm them for an address, Thank you all Very much, The sooner your payment is received
the sooner they will be shipped to there new home's.
I will help all I can getting addresses too.
Yall sure are looking good. Mary will pm me when she gets any money orders that you may use and make sure you let here know what the mail order was for with a note. Thank you for helping these great members out
I am so proud of this great site of folks here.

I sent you an even 100.00 for the clock via Pay Pal. Let me know that you got it. Thanks----Roy

Payment sent Mike to paypal address for the shifter from greendart72.....:toothy10:

Super job your doing. :angel13:

Take a good close look at the High bid prices received :-D.

When you think this is a great bunch of folks here then you are reminded of just how much of a great group of people FABO has with us. =P~

:worthles:

Water lilies.jpg

Hi Memike,
I sent the payment by PayPal. I added a little extra to cover the fees..
HKeller
Thank you hkeller :cheers: Got you on the paid list and I will be sending it out to you tomorrow bud, Thank you for all your help :cheers:

Consider it done Don! Great to be working with you yet again ... I think this will be Job #7 for you. :-D You've helped make 2008 a great year for PSC and a wonderful start of a new one for David and Mary.

sorry i have lost track of who i won thre bid from, i won the mopar flash lite,,some oen e mail me iff this info is important,,,ill send a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER out on my next day off ( thursday )

thanks [email protected]

is this topic a DEAD issue now ?? i havent heard that my payment has been revcieved,,,was sent out on 1/07/09,,,its now the 19th, ive heard nothing,

is this topic a DEAD issue now ?? i havent heard that my payment has been revcieved,,,was sent out on 1/07/09,,,its now the 19th, ive heard nothing,

No, this topic is not a DEAD issue now, If I remember you sent it to

Mary and David Gillespie ??
201 9th Avenue
South Charleston, West Virginia 25303-1153.:clock:

I am sending the third money order out to David and Mary tomorrow.
There are some folks that have sent money orders and gifts to them that they have not received yet, But here is another 369.00.
If the item is listed as paid then pm the member for there address that won your item, for instance I won this.

memike has high bid on 1971-72 Sharktooth Headlight Bezel $15===================money recieved!!
thank you cosgig

Know I will give cogig my address so he can send me the Headlight Bezel.
because it has been paid for.

This is going to make me start smoking again :-D

-
Back