Bid to win info

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is my darling wife Treva to help me get this right.
First, before my wife helps me, here's what cosgig posted:cheers:

memike, I am cruising the FABO website in search of members who are looking for parts that I have that they need. I am offering them free of charge and free shipping along with a request that they donate any $$$ they would like towards your bid and win program. Please post for all to see the procedure that you would like use to accept donations from any items I can deliver to our fellow FABO users. Thanks to all who can help out others in need and Merry Christmas to all, Geof.
Ok here is my darlin Treva,=D>

the winning bidder can pay by paypal, money order or checks to:

Paypal instructions:
1. Pay to ---[email protected]
2. FABO user name
3. Item won
4. FABO user name of the person you won the item from.

Money Order/Checks
1. Send to: Mary and David Gillespie
------------201 9th Avenue
------------South Charleston, West Virginia 25303-1153

2. FABO user name
3. Item won
4. FABO user name of the person you won the item from

I have got to thank everyone that has jumped in on the Bid to win.
To help by adding great parts with not charging shipping.
I hope that everything goes smoothly and we can fill the Tip jar for
Xcptshnl1 and grumpuscreature, Mary and David Gillespie

Doing the best I can, Thank you Treva for doing all the fancy stuff.:-D

hey which paypal would one use to send a xmas donation to? didn't bid on anything just feeling generous merry xmas

Anybody near south charleston west virginia want to make a familys christmas. let me know,I,d like to see something happen today if possible.wanna play santa claus?

Anybody near south charleston west virginia want to make a familys christmas. let me know,I,d like to see something happen today if possible.wanna play santa claus?
If I was there I would call first,:clock: But that sure would be cool to knock on there door today:toothy10: and play santa claus.:happy10:

KEROSENE ?????? Hold the phone Manard. I've bought this stuff for some of the jobs and it was running about $5 a gallon. A resolution will soon be on the way. You have a PM Mike

hey which paypal would one use to send a xmas donation to? didn't bid on anything just feeling generous merry xmas

Thank you very much sixpakmopar, We received it and job well dun.:cheers:

Good morning and things are going smoothly , And thank you for all the donations we have already received to go to The folks in need this year.

-
Back