Big Bed for a Big Dog?

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Camelia, the female Doberman, has a blanket set up in her transporter. Sleeps and naps in there off and on (foto one). When one of the little dogs died, her round little cushion/bed was thrown outside on the garage floor where I now find Camelia curled up in it sometimes at night (she finds some way to make herself small enough--foto two). Camelia in past days, used to sleep at night frequently on a raised cushion I placed in the entryway of the house under construction (she seems to have abandoned that perch completely over the last few months--foto three).

Today, I unwrapped a worn, unused futon w/mattress and set it up inside an empty bedroom in the house that is under construction (foto four). It was ready to go at 10:10 AM this morning. I wonder how long it will take before Camelia takes it for her own? (I set it up for her benefit--but I don't plan on introducing it to her). The house under construction has no doors so Camelia can check in and out at will.

Camelia is an "outside" dog and has spent most recent days lying flat on concrete or tile.

DSC07550.JPG

DSC07551.JPG

DSC07552.JPG

DSC07554.JPG

Last edited:
She will find the bed she is most comfortable with whenever she wishes, good looking dog BTW.

-
Back