Status
Not open for further replies.

plefe

OldSchool
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of big block 915 castings for sale that are in good to very good condition and or need freshening up. If you have a set that is race prepped are partially, would very much be interested. Thanks FABO.

Just a quick note, I was visiting a few minute's over on Mopart's.com and in their engine section their were 3 to 4 set's of them....... a few were ready to bolt on and go.

Got a friend who has a set that were cleaned, magged, guides, valves etc, ready to bolt on. These are the larger HP exhaust valves heads. He also has the matching 67-only HP exhaust manifolds and matching chrome valve covers. PM me for his contact info.

Attachments

• Ropger's Stuff 028.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Ropger's Stuff 029.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Ropger's Stuff 030.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Ropger's Stuff 031.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 141
Got a friend who has a set that were cleaned, magged, guides, valves etc, ready to bolt on. These are the larger HP exhaust valves heads. He also has the matching 67-only HP exhaust manifolds and matching chrome valve covers. PM me for his contact info.

What kinda price?

I'm not the seller just the messenger. PM me for his contact info (phone number).

Looking at your pictures the seller has the wrong retainers for those springs , just an FYI for anyone looking at these .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back