Big Block Abody Oil Pan

-

baracus

Reaction score
Has anyone used the 440 source 6 qt abody oil pan? Supposed to be a repo with the added qt. Wondering about fit with stock big block k-frame and motor mounts. Also what pickup was used? Part number is 200-1133. Thanks

Nope, was hoping someone who has tried it would comment. Hate to be the guinea pig on Chinese parts. Might use thr original pan.

That's a good deal, thanks for posting guys.

Big block a body oil pan clearance issues are remedied with a 187 stamp oil pan isnt it? Itd be cheaper too :/

Yeah, I paid $125 for the #187 I'm running on our 400. Got it from wildcat wrecking yard in Sandy Oregon. Actually got two from them as the first one they sent me was actually rotted through and someone had bondo filled the hole and ran it like that. I let wildcat know, they sent me out another replacement unit with no problems at no cost. I welded up the other one and got it on the shelf for the next project. Plus, even for an extra quart, is it worth going for an overpriced, inferior Chinese made product? American made classic cars deserve American made parts. Imo. No offense to China.

I run a Moroso 7 quart pan. No fit issue short of hard right turns!!

I have a new 893 repo and pick-up that looks fantastic $325 total. Just trying to find the right time to explain to the wife why I want to pull the engine back out!!

Only way I will do it is out the bottom, just like it went in! :lol:

187 691 stamps oik pans
My 440 in 70 Dart /6 kframe schumacker mounts ,headers
20170409_183809.jpg

-
Back