-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sbh126

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Need big block bellhousing that will mount to a 4 speed. The bearing retainer hole needs to be aprox 5.25 inches. Flywheel would be helpfull too.

Need big block bellhousing that will mount to a 4 speed. The bearing retainer hole needs to be aprox 5.25 inches. Flywheel would be helpfull too.

you will need the 10.5 inch one so it will fit in an a body. go to brewers they have everything you will need.

I have a small block overdrive 833 that I had intended to use with my big block when I get it finished. What exactly will I need to make it work? Do I have to use the 10.5" or will I be able to use the 10.95"? Or is that the same thing as the 11" clutch?

You may be able to use a 4.80" input bearing retainer from a non overdive A833 with the 308 bearings. There are big block bell housings with that size hole.

You will need to stay with a 10.5'' for a-body and any bell housing for bblk will have to be machined out to OD diameter.. but a word of caution if you have much more than a stock engine the OD wont live long,they wont handle the bblk torque unless you upgrade/rebuild for that application and the kits start at 1600 bucaroo's plus labor...chk out passon or brewers concerning this application...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back