-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblin_440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a bellhousing for my 440 and np435. I've looked them up on lakewood and the part number I need is a 15335. I'm not really to excited about the $600 price tag tho. If anyone has a bellhousing laying around collecting dust that fits this description let me know. Thanks in advance.

Never tought of selling it before, but since you said a brand new one is $600, seem to me that $200.US plus shipping is fair!!!

If $200 US is ok for you, give me your postal code so I check how much it cost to send it by Canada Post. Pierre

Here is some pictures of what I got. At the time, I bought the whole running truck to have the transmission, so I never clean the parts.

Attachments

• Bellhousing-05.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Bellhousing-04.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Bellhousing-03.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Bellhousing-02.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Bellhousing.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 190
Ok, will check tomorrow with the post office.

Hi Rumblin, I bolt the bellhousing between two board of plywood, put all the stuff inside and built a carboard box around it all. The box is 20"X15"X10"

The postal fee to ZIP 62049 is $87.82

with a tracking # and $250. insurance, ship Expedited Parcel-USA (4 to 7 days delivery)

Pierre

Attachments

• Box-Bell-02.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Box-Bell-01.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 180
DAMN ... GOOD DEAL.... third in line ofr an already processed transaction... second in line if it doesn't work for Illinois ill buy it from Rumblin 440 haha.^

Well jeepsterhemi I hate to do this to you but my buddy here local got back to me with a bellhousing that he has thats just right up the road. So I'm gonna have to pass but it looks as tho you have 2 other potential buyers already lined up so I'm not really leaving you in a bad spot. Again sorry to bail out on this good deal but this one is right here handy already. Goodluck with sale and lucky for cudajunction who i think is next in line that gets this sweet deal.

FYI for you guys having a hard time finding one
Look for a early 60's to 71 dodge trucks, quite a few of them came with a 383 and a np435.

Well jeepsterhemi I hate to do this to you but my buddy here local got back to me with a bellhousing that he has thats just right up the road. So I'm gonna have to pass but it looks as tho you have 2 other potential buyers already lined up so I'm not really leaving you in a bad spot. Again sorry to bail out on this good deal but this one is right here handy already. Goodluck with sale and lucky for cudajunction who i think is next in line that gets this sweet deal.

Absolutely no problem Rumblin............you're far better with something local than over the border..........good for you!!

You're right......CudaJunction have priority now!

Hi CudaJunction,

if you still need that bellhousing, I need your ZIP code.

Ok CJ, found your ZIP code on your profile........

Same box as above to ZIP code 97603, the postal fee is $81.23 with a declare and insure value of $250. and a tracking number. About 7 days delay for delivery.

Pierre

BBB
this one turned out to be an automatic. Yard apparently just sold the trans a few weeks ago..

Attachments

• 100_5009.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 100_5010.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_5011.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back