Not open for further replies.

MOPARMAGA

" The other hard member"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a very inexpensive big block bellhousing to be used for Dyno usage.
Any will do I think.
Don't care if it's ugly greasy and rusty, just big block Mopar bellhousing.
Thank you

I have one with a bad bolt hole tapping for the tranny, so when I used it I used a bolt and nut for the tranny. You can have it for $50 and shipping or even Best offer.

I have one with a bad bolt hole tapping for the tranny, so when I used it I used a bolt and nut for the tranny. You can have it for $50 and shipping or even Best offer.
What is it for 833 trans ? I'm interested

Yes it is. It's aluminum and now I have a tremec in the car, so different bell. Shipping may be pricey. Let me know I'll figure it for you. Maybe just charge you for shipping.

Yes it is. It's aluminum and now I have a tremec in the car, so different bell. Shipping may be pricey. Let me know I'll figure it for you. Maybe just charge you for shipping.
Wow, that would be awesome! I live in Washington State my zip code is 98908

How quick are you looking for it? Box is kind of odd size, so I'll try to round one up and let you know on shipping.

How quick are you looking for it? Box is kind of odd size, so I'll try to round one up and let you know on shipping.
If you could get it out by a week that would be great.
Thank you very much!!!

PM me your name and address and I may be able to get it out Friday. I'll try and stop by UPS tomorrow and get the cost to send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back