-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to sell the following parts for a big block conversion. The k-frame, lower control arms, and strut rods have all been blasted and powder coated. I have been told it's a '68-72 small block k-frame (not sure what type of car it came out of) and it has been notched to work with the shcumacker BB conversion mounts. None of the parts have been installed since coating, and the mounts are new.

I am asking $400 OBO, or trade toward an 8 3/4 A-body rear. I can probably help with shipping at buyers expense, or I am planning on going to Mopar Nats in Columbus, OH (not sure yet if it will be saturday or sunday)...

Thanks,

k frame 1.jpg

k frame 2.jpg

control arms.jpg

control arm2.jpg

k frame notch.jpg

motor mounts.jpg

Would a price drop help gain interest? How about $350 plus shipping? I can probably separate this stuff too, but I thought someone would want it all...

Still for sale, and I should be able to to take to the Nats this weekend...

The motor mounts are sold... anyone interested in a nice powder coated k-frame and lower control arms? $200 + shipping! I would love to get this stuff out of my garage!

I will be traveling from Cincinnati to northern Ohio (near sandusky) on labor day weekend if anyone wants to maybe arange for a pick up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back