-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeboy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have a set of headman headers ot sure what there for was told an a body hopefully some body on here can tell me. there ingood shape good thick tubing and flanges 50$ plus the ride price is negotiable.for some reason im noy able to get pics to upload.ok i have been told by kimmer[thx kimmer] that these headers fit a trk/van they do fit a big block so sorry about the confusion.

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 522
...................Whats it say on the tag on ur top header......i'd buy yhem but i think shipping would kill me..........postal code is S0L 1SO......Thanks ..kim........

its a heddman metal tag no numbers or anything like that i can check on the shipping maybe ground or somethin i couldnt get the pic of the other one to load for some reason there in real nice shape come with collectors bolted on i dont think they were used very long ive got a set for small block they feel like jap crap compared to these.just checked with ups shipping for 40 lbs 10x30x30 box would be around 110$ kim

Those look like van headers. I was under the impression vans and trucks took different headers.

im not 100% sure stroker the only thing im positive about is there big block im just hoping somebody will know more than i do [that dont take much] and recognize them dont want to scrap them there in excellent shape

Yeah..the motorhome and van wouldda took the same one. I sure wish they would fit a D150 I would jump all over them.

i guess i need to do some homework on these im thinking they would fit on a pickup at least an older one with the room they have underhood. i will get some measurements on these sunday i dont get home early enuf to do it after work

well i guess i not gonna have any takers on these headers,so i think mon day there goin on they r goin on the scrap pile and goin to scrap.

i couldnt do it i loaded headers for scrap and got to recyclers was unloading them and couldnt do it there in too good of condition to junk somebody will need these someday

the pic i have of the drivers side wont upload it sucks bieng computer illiterate am going to take anothjer pic of them and try to download those

Those are definately van/motor home headers. Pickup headers look like A body headers in reverse If you look at a body headers the drivers side front tube drops down under the steering link and the Pass side kind of goes back like a Y and drops behind the steering link.Truck headers have the front tube on the pass side that drops down and the drivers side goes down like a Y. The other way to tell truck headers is to look from the front because the tubes sweep in real close to the block. A body headers go straighter down. These center dump on both sides and the are probably van/motor home. You could always flip em upside down and make some zoomies out of them.

here is another shot of the headers that y wanted strokerscamp

Attachments

• DSCF0075.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 296
i have a set of headman headers ot sure what there for was told an a body hopefully some body on here can tell me. there ingood shape good thick tubing and flanges 50$ plus the ride price is negotiable.for some reason im noy able to get pics to upload.ok i have been told by kimmer[thx kimmer] that these headers fit a trk/van they do fit a big block so sorry about the confusion.
sold sold sold sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back