-

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new set of 16 new Erson big block Mopar roller lifters in their original box. These are 1.6 ratio and have needle roller bearings that ride on the rocker arm shaft. These rockers are USA made, and are very strong and are well constructed. These rockers use an 11/16” hardened shaft that also oil the rockers through the head pedestal. They are not designed for pushrod oiling. Note I do not have the shafts for these rocker arms.

These rocker arms are very difficult to find. Price is $480 for the 16 rocker arms shipped in the lower 48 states. I will ship internationally for the extra shipping cost.

PM me with any questions or for more pictures.

Erson 1.JPG

Erson 2.JPG

Erson 3.JPG

Erson 4.JPG

Erson 5.JPG

Erson 6.JPG

Erson 7.JPG

Erson 8.JPG

Last edited:
No I do not have the shafts. Rockers only as pictured. Posting updated to make that more clear.

So do these mount as a pair? As in the shaft is 7/8s in the middle to mount to the head and 11/16s on each end to fit the rocker. What am I missing. Kim

One single 11/16" shaft. Shaft came with a 5 collars that slide on the shafts where the pedestals are to make up the difference to sit on the saddles. Spacers place the rockers in the right spot.
Some pictures of a small block setup by Erson. Same design and shaft size.

P1040524.JPG

P1040531.JPG

P1040533.JPG

P1040535.JPG

P1040536.JPG

-
Back