-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68vert

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm needing a big block radiator for my 68 cuda with a 383.
Need to make sure lower neck clears oil filter.
Doesn't have to be factory , but would like factory look. It's a 22in radiator.
Thanks
Tim
Arkansas, 71964

Hi my name is MOPAR CHARLIE, I have Aluminum Radiators that is a direct bolt in for your car, I own a 68 Dart, with a 383 engine, this will cool your engine. I know how difficult it is to keep your big block car, and the answer is the aluminum radiator

let me know if you are interested

mopar charlie

Attachments

• BIG BLOCK MOPAR ALUMINUM RADIATOR2.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 303
Hi my name is MOPAR CHARLIE, I have Aluminum Radiators that is a direct bolt in for your car, I own a 68 Dart, with a 383 engine, this will cool your engine. I know how difficult it is to keep your big block car, and the answer is the aluminum radiator

let me know if you are interested

mopar charlie

What size is the radiator 22 or 26 ?
Also how much?
Thanks

395.00 & shipping and insurance these are custom made by a friend of mine, I sell about 100 per year, and never had any problems in the past 10 years that I have been selling them, people love them, and they will drop your engine temp by 15-20 degrees

Check out Champion Radiator at championradiators.com. SKU 2375 is an aluminum 22" 3-row radiator for $210. I have one in my big block Dart and it cools just fine. It even looks exactly like the one on Mopar Charlie's picture.

Champion's price is the $210 as well for a 26". If you go with a 26", you should modify the radiator support so it doesn't block airflow through the bigger radiator.

Check out Champion Radiator at championradiators.com. SKU 2375 is an aluminum 22" 3-row radiator for $210. I have one in my big block Dart and it cools just fine. It even looks exactly like the one on Mopar Charlie's picture.

Champion's price is the $210 as well for a 26". If you go with a 26", you should modify the radiator support so it doesn't block airflow through the bigger radiator.

Thanks for the info.
Does the lower radiator inlet clear the oil filter. Thats the problem I'm having.
Any chance you have a pic of the set up in your dart?

Thanks for the info.
Does the lower radiator inlet clear the oil filter. Thats the problem I'm having.
Any chance you have a pic of the set up in your dart?

Yes, with no problems. Car's in storage, I'll see if I can get a pic today or tomorrow.

Here's a couple of my 69 Dart with the Champion 22" 3 row radiator I mentioned in my post. The oil filter's black, but it's pretty easy to see it there past the radiator hose under the power steering pump. Biggest issue with removing the filter is the transmission cooler line, but it clears it.

Attachments

• IMG_20151207_190235.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_20151207_190426.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 174
Thanks for the pics. Very helpful you two.
Mad accountant..... The champion number you gave me came up as for a belevadear.
Is that the one your using and do you think it will be ok in my 68 cuda? I

That same model number CC2375 is used for several different models, pretty much any with a big block and a 22" radiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back