Big Block Ram Long Tube Intakes available

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
I ran across a set of these for sale or trade. This means they are not mine but I know where they are. Anyone with a need send me a pm and I will send you the information. Below are the actual pictures of both tubes.

Attachments

• 5E15F45Hb3M13Je3ofc6i54af0c361abd147b.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 5N15F75Jf3Ee3Le3F9c6i85c43ee2c5801c20.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 353
wow man excellent find Bill ! the rat rodders would be all over them! PM Steve (Ma Snart) he may want them for his 61 chrysler

wow man excellent find Bill ! the rat rodders would be all over them! PM Steve (Ma Snart) he may want them for his 61 chrysler

Thanks, I sent him a pm about them. I would love to see them go to a member on FABO that would use them on their car and post some pictures of them installed.

Hey thanks for thinking of me guys, already scored a set for the fins...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC06388.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 301
I am a sucker for stuff like this. Are they priced for stupid money or just someone trying to move some parts? Thanks

dont think they will fit in an A body,,,but ive seen them hanging out of the engine area on a few mopar street rods,,,,

These things are found all too often just hanging in peoples garages as walldecoration, while instead they should be put on a car and enjoyed!

I stumbled on a set of longrams in '98 on a Phoenix swapmeet.
Just had to have them and after a number of years I finally had a suitable engine and project to put them on/in... My '60 NewYorker with a 496" strokermotor...

AUT21059.jpg

SNCaug08005.jpg

AUT22868-sepia2.jpg

-
Back