Big Chief in bad wreck

-
I know its TV and entertainment. TV Show must reserve the road. But When we use to race 90% of the cars all came on trailers like the show just faster now. We raced in the same spot every weekend. All the haters are just jealous.:finga:

Jealous of what??..

really? how do they get away with hosting those multi-car races on the "street" like that and seemingly never get busted...?? Horse$#!t I say - do they drive their cars on the street - sure they do, I do mine - but I just don't buy it that ALL the races are clandestine street races. :violent1: JM2C :twisted:

Sorry, I guess my sarcasm wasn't as apparent as I had intended.

Ever notice how the entire "street" is lined with industrial construction lighting?

Sorry, I guess my sarcasm wasn't as apparent as I had intended.

Ever notice how the entire "street" is lined with industrial construction lighting?

Discovery gets permits. Before the show there were no lights and no scripting. Farm truck is really a great crazy guy and likes to goof off.look up dfwss on you tube and big rob entertainment. There are videos from years ago

I did think that that may have been how you meant it - just running with the thread...

My old camaro 511 cid against a 582 cid 200 shot.This road is the best lite road only good for 15 min

[ame]https://youtu.be/1vhYESP6VMA[/ame]

I should have never done it.Everything I put into that car was used,cheep,and one time price.Dfwss went into a bunch of stuff and my dad (Still thinks he's a 1st shirt)Wouldn't leave me alone about how I didn't need it.Now matter how old you are he's still dad.We quit talking after I sold it cause he never let up on me.So I bought this slowpar and am building a real street car.All I need is heads,distributor,plugs and wires and it's done 470 cid arround 620 hp on pump gas then some juice while driving it all over DFW area!I haven't talked to him for over a year and a half but we hung around at my Godfather funeral

"Chucky" who hit Chief, must have resorted to the "Mustang Motto"...IF you can't beat em'...Run into em'

I remember him having a pretty big mouth on Street Outlaws dropping the "F-Bomb" every other word.

Great representation from the folks here in Detroit !

When I read the title I was expecting to see Dick Kregers 1966 Catilina BIG CHIEF show car

Dick is from the Dayton Ohio area and built the Golden Goat in 1970 and sold it to Jerry Horsley in 1971. I fell in love with that car when it was delivered on a trailer to Jerry's house. It was a rainy day and I was out riding my CHIBI 60 cc motor bike.

Had no idea what it was, all chrome and custom paint. Come to find out it was a show car The GOLDEN GOAT, 27 coats of color, 30 coats of hand rubbed clear. This car set the bench mark for show cars for years to come. 1st place in the nation in 1973 and with some rules change he was able to show again in 79/80 and won 1st in nation again in 1980

You ask what this has to do with the big chief, well after dick sold jerry the Goat, he built another car a 1966 silver base pontiac Catilina and called it THE BIG CHIEF.

when I was showing my Prowler in 2000 at the Dayton ISCA car show Dick, his ex wife ( who wrecked the 67 GTO that was the reason it was made into the golden goat) and their son were at the show and the BIG CHEIF was displayed

It is another over the top Pontiac show car. Have pictures of it and the goat somewhere

Have no idea who you are talking about but glad it wasn't Dicks Big CHEIF you were talking about.

-
Back