Big day tomorrow!

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
Tomorrow my baby boy gets married!
I feel great about this!
He's 27, has a degree and a great job.
She's 25 has a degree and currently in nursing school. By this time next year she'll be a full blown RN.
They both have their heads straight and I couldn't be happier for them.
Now all I can hope for is a couple of grand kids to come visit so I can spoil the crap out of.

nickbrooke.jpg

Congrats to your boy and his soon to be wife, may they have a happy and blessed marriage.

Last edited:
You must feel proud! All those years of being a good parent are paying dividends now.

And.................
It's done!
3 1/2 barrels of beer, over 100 bottles of wine, several 5ths of Jack Daniels, unknown # of pitchers of margarita, over 200 guests feed, a DJ and a live band.
Everybody had a blast!
It was probably the biggest party I've been to and I have an empty wallet to show for it.
But the bride was beautiful and the groom handsome and both extremely delighted.

That's awesome man. Congrats.

Thanks everyone!
BTW, I'm going over some of the bills, 900lbs of ice @.18 cents a lb.!
Brother, can ya spare a dime? :)

And.................
It's done!
3 1/2 barrels of beer, over 100 bottles of wine, several 5ths of Jack Daniels, unknown # of pitchers of margarita, over 200 guests feed, a DJ and a live band.
Everybody had a blast!
It was probably the biggest party I've been to and I have an empty wallet to show for it.
But the bride was beautiful and the groom handsome and both extremely delighted.

Damn, you guys party hard!

I didn't have any liquor at my wedding except for a 30 pack of beer my cousin snuck in.

My Wife and I married off our last one couple of weeks ago!!! There was plenty of beer and wine also...but nothing like when our middle son married a girl whose originally from France!!! Congratulations again!

Here’s a pic of me and the Mrs!!!! She looks pretty damn good for 53!!!

4243B1E9-233F-4345-8A93-662D3ACFC693.jpeg

Damn, you guys party hard!

I didn't have any liquor at my wedding except for a 30 pack of beer my cousin snuck in.
Not me!
Both my son and daughter in law were very active in the Greek life at school.S, there was plenty of people to drink!
I didn't even get a plate of food!
I was busy all night making sure everyone was doing okay.
Can't wait till the pics come back.

-
Back