Big Mopar Garage Sale in Michigan

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just wanted to alert all of the Mopar lovers in the vicinity of southeastern Michigan about a big Mopar garage sale we are having at my house on October 10th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. So far we have 5 different people who will be setting up to sell parts, cars, engines, and other related automobilia. Included in this sale are parts for A, B, C, and E bodies, and so far my 73 Duster and a buddys 73 Petty Blue Dart Sport. Guys are calling every day to ask if they can set up a table and sell their stuff, so this has the potential to get really big. Last time we had one, over 300 people came throughout the day. I'm posting a copy of the flyer with the directions to my house and our contact information, and a picture of the Duster for any interested parties. It's a 318 auto, console shift with white bucket seat interior, 8 1/4" rear, dual racing mirrors, rallye rims. Stop by, bring your shopping list, or just come by for some bench racing and Mopar comraderie. Hope to see you all there, Geof

Mopar Sale.jpg

100_1364.jpg

I'm only 3 hrs and 45mins away. Any pics of the Petty blue Dart Sport?

I'll stop by there tomorrow and snap a couple pics of it. Mom's working all day today and the kids will not want to go there with me just to take pics. I'll be by there tomorrow so I'll stop and shoot a few and post them right here. Geof

Well, I knew this thing was going to snowball. We now have 7 individuals commited to setting up to sell parts, and we now have 5 cars slated to be brought for sale. If I can get any pics of the cars beforehand, I'll post them here. Stop on by if you're in the area, there should be a good selection of items for all. Geof

I've always wanted to do this, sounds like fun. Hopefully you guys have good weather and a successful day selling.

I'm going to bump this up one more time and include a couple pics of the Dart Sport my buddy is bringing, and also a 73 Dart shell that another friend is bringing also. The Dart Sport is an original Petty Blue 318 3 speed car that has been converted over to a 4 speed. This car is in pretty decent shape and would probably run with a little tinkering. The 73 Dart is a solid shell and may come with some other parts and maybe a drivetrain, but I'm not sure. There will also be a Dakota R/T truck for sale and a 78 Dodge Colt, along with my 73 Duster project and maybe another friends 23,000 original mile Chrysler 300. Who knows who or what else may show up, but it's gonna be a fun day any way so stop by if you're in the area. Geof

100_1519.jpg

100_1520.jpg

100_1524.jpg

-
Back