Big thanks to 6pk2goDemon & Jim

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I went over to Phoenix to register the new toy.

6pk allowed me to come over to their place and check some things out, lower the front, fixed a bunch of little things (marker lights), finding leaks, check suspension, changing out rubber trans cooler lines for some steel pieces and polishing up the car a little (some people are REALLY good at that! :) ).

We took it over to the local Pavillions cruise which was really dead due to coming nasty weather.

Got to stay a couple days with Jim and his wife in Phoenix which was cool and they are always helpful. Master of the F body. Just about anything that was missing from the car, I got in a box to take home!

Thanks so much to of my Phoenix friends for the great hospitality and kindness!

Very nice and helpfull people.
We had some discussion over front end stuff awhile back.

Hey thanks Rob!!! Fun weekend for sure, despite the crappiest weather I've seen here in awhile. I'm pretty sure that chit followed you here from CA :poke:

Your Aspen is waaaaaaay nicer than you described & looks great in the pics, except for the muddy passenger tires. I'll be sure to let you know when we need to do a lil more 4-wheeling in the driveway haha LMAO

Thanks so much for bringing all your supplies & wiring up the fan relay setup for my Demon. It looks great and will definately help with the add'l load of the AC.

It truly was our pleasure :smile:

My pleasure to make up that relay harness. No problem and thanks again for all the help.

Box of parts?:dontknow: What? :-s

:D

Glad to have you here Rob :---)

:burnout:

:iconbigg:

Good to see 6pk2go again also!:thumleft:

Rainy weekend, 100 mile test of the wipers on the wagon...FAILED! :angry5:

Cant trust those 40 year plastic old bushings :shock: :lol:

-
Back