Big Thanks!!

-

Nu2Mopar

Reaction score
I just want to post and thank "Jimacuda", "crackedback" and "GTXperience" for their roles in the purchase and transport of the parts I bought from Jim. I won't go into alot of detail but I just want to thank these guys for all their efforts and help.

If any of you have dealt with these guys before, you know what i'm saying and if you have not....well, have no worries, they are good people.

Thanks again!!!

Congrat's Nu2Mopar:D, You have just experienced FABO" good Guys and galls
that make's this the best site out there, They are great folks and thank you for the good guy alert

Congrat's Nu2Mopar:D, You have just experienced FABO" good Guys and galls
that make's this the best site out there, They are great folks and thank you for the good guy alert

Thanks!

Steve, you are more than welcome. It worked out for everyone but since crackedback & I are were the transporters, we're still looking for a burger or the equivalent one of these days. Yes, it can be off the value menu but I must insist that it has cheese. ;)

Steve, you are more than welcome. It worked out for everyone but since crackedback & I are were the transporters, we're still looking for a burger or the equivalent one of these days. Yes, it can be off the value menu but I must insist that it has cheese. ;)

Never get between Ben and a cheeseburger!

No problem Steve, happy to assist. Hope the parts are put to good use.

-
Back