Bigboy68 update

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Merritt you never gave me the benefit of the doubt and you still owe me for a set of headers that I sent to you and you never sent me my 4 speed transmission so you still owe me for that and if anyone don't believe that true just get a hold of Justin wood he knows all about the situation
Justin knows what you told him. And that's the end of it. lol

If you asked him to hold a part for you, would he?

I doubt that

I recall him getting really pushy if you didn't send the money for one of his items RIGHT NOW!!!

It seems like you guys got nothing better to do than to pick on me well thank you very much I have made lots of deals on here with lots of people with a payment program and everyone that I've done that with has been happy and has got their money I have several deals going right now and the people all have their deposits except for a couple that are going out this week on October 1st and they will get their money and they will be happy just like old Kimmer and several others who have giving me the benefit of the doubt and are willing to work with me on my payment schedule as I am no longer on disability I am working a full-time job a minimum wage job but I am working a full-time job and I get a paycheck every two weeks I thank all of you who have been willing to work with me to help me get the items that I need for my two cars that I had and as for the rest of you to keep stirring the pot just keep doing what you're doing because you are losing out on sales good luck to everyone and thank you

If you asked him to hold a part for you, would he?

I doubt that

I recall him getting really pushy if you didn't send the money for one of his items RIGHT NOW!!!
Princess Valiant that is totally untrue I am willing to work with anyone who wants to buy my item I take payments buy postal money order just like I pay by postal money order I am willing to help other people just like people who have helped me people don't notice a change in me because they are still stirring the pot and think that things can't be changed have a nice day

Gee i wonder what happened here, should I tell the story ....

20210925_153122.jpg

20210925_153126.jpg

Gee i wonder what happened here, should I tell the story ....

View attachment 1715796225

View attachment 1715796226
Looks like a headrest from a set of seats that you bought from me you were given pictures up front as to the condition and you said everything was fine and you paid me the price and the shipping and I shipped you the seat that's the story in the nutshell you were given pictures up front when you were under a different name one of many you have had

Stop this name calling, I think this has gone far enough 68....., amit to the problems that are on the table, move on and repair these said problems...

This is the game some people play, tug on hart strings to take advantage of anyone to deal with, ain't got money. Rent is past due, your sick, I will be out of town, my phone is broken and I will get it fixed..
.. hope everyone has a good evening, love your naybor, treat people the way you want to be treated, take good pictures !! Lord, I couldn't see the pitting in wheels, be honest with your self...
Asking to much, I don't think so.

Princess Valiant that is totally untrue I am willing to work with anyone who wants to buy my item I take payments buy postal money order just like I pay by postal money order I am willing to help other people just like people who have helped me people don't notice a change in me because they are still stirring the pot and think that things can't be changed have a nice day
It is true, because after I bought the 68/9 seats from you which had those mint headrests shown above for my GTS, I was also in the market for some seats for a 67 cuda, you quoted me a price and then when I wanted to shop around a little more you got bent out of shape and went on the "deleted" thread (the coffee thread predecessor) and cried that you were relying on that sale and how angry at the world you were.

Looks like a headrest from a set of seats that you bought from me you were given pictures up front as to the condition and you said everything was fine and you paid me the price and the shipping and I shipped you the seat that's the story in the nutshell you were given pictures up front when you were under a different name one of many you have had
So then post the pics here where it shows that issue. If you have the pic then you might have, but didn't actually send it or post it. If you don't have the pic then you are a deceitful seller.

Stop this name calling, I think this has gone far enough 68....., amit to the problems that are on the table, move on and repair these said problems...

This is the game some people play, tug on hart strings to take advantage of anyone to deal with, ain't got money. Rent is past due, your sick, I will be out of town, my phone is broken and I will get it fixed..
.. hope everyone has a good evening, love your naybor, treat people the way you want to be treated, take good pictures !! Lord, I couldn't see the pitting in wheels, be honest with your self...
Asking to much, I don't think so.
Mike I didn't know a guy could get so upset over a $40 set of shots I'm not calling anybody names Mike I'm just speaking the truth it's it seems people say I with someone off and the thread goes on for five or six pages I speak the truth and say someone ripped me off and you come to the rescue don't you think this thread has went on long enough for a set of $40 shocks then I can go by at rockauto.com when I get my money on the 10th and they will be brand new and not used I think it's ridiculous Mike that some people get pissed off are allowed to post threads like this and it seems like they're only posting against me he's the one that said he was going to keep the item for sale until he got my money order which is totally unfair if you're accepting my money order then we have a deal how about closing the thread Mike how about that you wanted to buy a set of wheels from me I sent you all the pictures you requested and was up front with you and I never heard back

So then post the pics here where it shows that issue. If you have the pic then you might have, but didn't actually send it or post it. If you don't have the pic then you are a deceitful seller.
Those pictures are long gone I don't live in the past I take each day as it come and I look towards the future I don't live in the past but it seems like all these threads about me you people are living in the past and don't have anything better to do you all do this to try to make yourself look better well keep on doing what you're doing cuz you're doing a great job if you're posting about me you are leaving some other poor soul alone have a nice evening

I like commas, to illustrate a break in my sentence, so when people read it, they can follow along. A period marks the end of a thought, or sentence, which allows the reader to follow along. Inacasewhereyoudontwishtousepunctuationorforthatmatterusethespacebaryoucanseehowthingscangetconvoluted.

Those pictures are long gone I don't live in the past I take each day as it come and I look towards the future I don't live in the past but it seems like all these threads about me you people are living in the past and don't have anything better to do you all do this to try to make yourself look better well keep on doing what you're doing cuz you're doing a great job if you're posting about me you are leaving some other poor soul alone have a nice evening
Of course they are long gone, gotta hide the evidence and pretend nothing happened and move on quickly to the next screw and blame your girlfriend from Florida who supposedly sold your stuff or some ****. Where is FLMOPAR these days anyway

Of course they are long gone, gotta hide the evidence and pretend nothing happened and move on quickly to the next screw and blame your girlfriend from Florida who supposedly sold your stuff or some ****. Where is FLMOPAR these days anyway
Two peas in a pod they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back