Bill Dedman

-

KosmicKuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was wondering where Bill has been lately and I just read on another forum that he has suffered a stroke and is unable to use a keyboard. Anybody know anything? He's the one always pushing turbos on slants.

Sure hope Bill is OK. I met him a couple years ago at a show in Conway.. Went to his house after the show and checked out his rides. One really cool dude...

Really hope he's okey. Bill is a great guy with tons of experience. He let me buy a bracket from him for a Vortech supercharger he had made.

I hope Bill I doing all right I have talked to him on the phone great guy I always wanted to meet up with him someday .

Herb and I drove the Dart up to meet him last year, great guy and of course now want to do a slant turbo. Hope he is all right.

I have him on Facebook. Will try and find out something.

Looks like the last post from Bill on Facebook was back on August 31st. People were asking about him and another of his friends said he had a stroke and he chimed in. That was a long time ago. I hope he's not had another one.

Sendin prayers your way, Bill!

Last edited:
Prayers send to You, Bill. Hope you'll be back at FABO soon. Take care, my friend.

I was just about to post the same question, He is always a lively contributor to many discussions, and a gracious & humble one as well.........sending prayers........

RRR staeted a thread on here right around Bills.birthday asking for mmembers to send well wishes and birthday cards.
I sent a Christmas card, hope all is well.
anyone hear anything more on Bill

I was just about to post the same question, He is always a lively contributor to many discussions, and a gracious & humble one as well.........sending prayers........
@RustyRatRod

I will try and remember to call and find out before I crash for the evening, he and I talked around Christmas and yes he had a stroke but could talk on the phone, I will see what my buddy is doing and keep him in my prayers, I have been busy with my brother her that has stag 4 painkreatic cancer.. sorry about speeling..

Looks like his last Facebook post was December 18th. I hope he is ok.

Saddening to read of a potential stroke victim....hope Bill is well....

I haven't but I sure would like to know how he is doing . I think about him often .

-
Back