Bill Stone aka(Small Block)

-
Hi my name is Chip ,I am good friends with Bill stone aka Small Block....I just wanted to let his friends know that he has had a anurisim I think, we don't really know yet he is in ICU in California ...he was working there...I kinda shook up over it so if this is messed up message I sorry...His family flew out there tonight,,I just wanted to get some prayers for him and have him in your thoughts .I will let you know more as I get info...Thank you......

Just wanted everyone to know Bill had a good day getting up and being Bill...Just wanted everyone to know...Keep my friend in your thought's He and the Family appreciates each and everyone of them.....Thank you....

That is fantastic news. I am sure you and his family feel very relieved that he's doing well. Thank you for the update.

a good day getting up and being Bill :cheers::cheers::cheers: Thank you Chip :cheers:

Keeping big brother Bill and Kathie in our prayers her on the hill [-o<

Not glad to hear Bill has had to go through this but sure glad to hear he's doing better. Heck a nice fellow. The last year we we're at Monster Mopar in St. Louis Bill kept the grill going so no one went hungry. I needed some parts he had but was short on cash and he said "just give me what you've got and smiled". I'll say it again, heck of a good guy

Sorry Guy's I am not good at navigating thru this site dont get on here much,But one thing forsure lot's of great people...Working right now so dont have much time but anything changes I will let you know.....And Thank you all it is appriciated .......

-
Back