Billet wheel adapters

-
Wow, did not mean to get a fight started lol. Axles with bearings are not in stock anywhere so either way the billet adapters will have to do.

I will grab new studs from the Napper or the like this weekend. That is a very cheap and very easy job to eliminate risk I did not even think about (old studs that have been torqued and spun for 50 years). Appreciate the insight on that

Doctor Diff axle package like everywhere else is still out of stock, hopefully one day this supply chain stuff ends.

Anyone want to fight about my 440 swap now? ;)

Wow, did not mean to get a fight started lol. Axles with bearings are not in stock anywhere so either way the billet adapters will have to do.

I will grab new studs from the Napper or the like this weekend. That is a very cheap and very easy job to eliminate risk I did not even think about (old studs that have been torqued and spun for 50 years). Appreciate the insight on that

Doctor Diff axle package like everywhere else is still out of stock, hopefully one day this supply chain stuff ends.

Anyone want to fight about my 440 swap now? ;)
Hey you’re alright. Most people don’t ask questions. Good job!

I have used spacers on three of my cars, steel spacers I made, billet spacers I made, and 1 1/2" billet adapters that I converted to spacers, that I bought. But all of them also used quality three inch long 1/2" studs. Adapters are a completely different animal.
Best you can do in your situation is new 7/16 studs and billet adapters, and you are doing that. Carry on .
Ps: I don't think I would feel right selling used cast adapters to anyone.

-
Back