billetproof??

-
We are thinking about it but are deciding whether or not to go to a local show in South San Francisco with our local club - the Golden State Rods. Billetproof is one kick *** show if you like rods/rat rods/customs/rockabilly music/gals that look like Bettie Page, etc. Everyone (at least the locals) should go to it at least once in their lives and I am sure you will get hooked.

You have to love a show that promotes itself as the "World's Least Important Car Show" and it's all about being "Loud ... Fast ... and Dirty".

I'll be going. GTX, Have you decided yet betwen the GSR show or Billetproof? The lady and friends are going and figured I might as well too. GSR has won many club awards, so no problem if I don't go.

Who else? Tents? BBQ's? Beer?

I'll be going. GTX, Have you decided yet betwen the GSR show or Billetproof? The lady and friends are going and figured I might as well too. GSR has won many club awards, so no problem if I don't go.

Who else? Tents? BBQ's? Beer?
we are taking a ez-up ... i will be riding in a 31 model a 5window coupe with a 318 and my buddies are bringing a black 55 ford pu...

We are thinking about it but are deciding whether or not to go to a local show in South San Francisco with our local club - the Golden State Rods. Billetproof is one kick *** show if you like rods/rat rods/customs/rockabilly music/gals that look like Bettie Page, etc. Everyone (at least the locals) should go to it at least once in their lives and I am sure you will get hooked.

You have to love a show that promotes itself as the "World's Least Important Car Show" and it's all about being "Loud ... Fast ... and Dirty".
pm sent

-
Back