Birth of the Blue Missile

-
Dang :angry7: My wife just called :toothy10: I need to get back here and read this :cheers:

Scamp,
My camera/phone crapped out on me, so until thats rectified no pics, maybe this week that will change.
In the mean time I am accumulating materials for the rebuilding of the wiring harness. It looks like the back half is in good enough shape to be partially re-used. I will have to add some circuits to it but the connectors for the main lighting will be reused. And since the wires are still full length, I will just cut them and attach a gang connector for the bundle.
I am also selling some materials left over from renovating a house to raise the kitty for a junk yard run.
I would really like to find a steering wheel w/paddle shifter and column from an RX8 in my travels. Dont worry Ill build my own center section out of carbon with a MoPar logo in it.
2"x3" frame connectors are also on the schedule.
Andrew

For those of you following the build here, lets see if I can explain this well enough without a pic of the connectors before I put them in . I took pics with my wife's phone but the stupid Motorola software isnt working to get them off so I borrowed a camera
and got pics after the fact.
Some one in another post about frame connectors, sent us all to big block dart, there was a series of pics using 2x3 tubing to do it.
After measuring and evaluating all the great info here, I decided to use
1 1/2"x3" Tubing in stead.
You dont have to cut the floorboard, and you still get a solid 1' of attachment to it.
the tubes are 46"long, at one end you cut out 8" of the top 3"face, and at the other end you cut off 1" of the three faces creating an 1" tab for the tranny crossmember end.The other end will slip over the existing rear frame member quite nicely.
I used a floor jack to push up on the piece which snugged it up against the floor pan as well.
I also made an end plate 5"x4" that sits at the end with the tab to make attaching that end easier. Weld every place that touches.
I then made a couple of mid-span supports out of 16 Ga to attach the portion of the floor that was out of reach of the tube.
The end result is the connectors are no lower to the ground, than the original frame save1/8" The whole affair also clears the Ecable at the tranny crossmember.
I have about $30 in this project.
Andrew

frame connectors.jpg

frame connectors 002.jpg

frame connectors 003.jpg

frame connectors 004.jpg

frame connectors 005.jpg

frame connectors 006.jpg

frame connectors 007.jpg

Ok more of the academy style monkey chow:

PART 3​
At the end of the first summer I went back home, which had moved to NYC from the Island, and hung out for a couple of weeks. When I returned, I flew into Atlanta and then took a single engine plane to the airport by the school. About that ride, I’m sure glad there was no crop dusting to do on the way or it probably would have been on the schedule. It was rough and it felt like the whole affair was going to fall apart in mid-air. We landed on an actual paved runway but there was not much else there. I can’t tell you that it said Airport and tire care center but that’s how I remember it feeling. Someone from the school , I don’t remember who, picked me up drove me to the campus and dropped me off at the front steps of the administration building. It then became painfully obvious that this was a very different situation and had become a whole different world. After I checked in I was sent to pick up my uniform and all that went with it. I had already been through part of the process the previous summer. But now this included all the dress uniform stuff the brass buttons and army insignias that went with the uniform. None of which was required during the summer. I do remember looking through the window this time and seeing the face of an army major they say had been hit by mustard gas. His face and hands were covered with what must have been peanut sized tumors. As a teenager to see the visual effects of war was quite unsettling. After that blow from reality I had to go for my hair cut. Now I had gotten one during the summer, but even that was not like this. They asked you how you wanted it and then proceeded to cut all of it all off except a quarter of an inch. As I remember they had us check in during the middle of the week, so we could acclimate before classes started on Monday. That first weekend we took the school bus into town to stock up on Brasso and shoe polish, and any other supplies need for survival.
During the regular year this was a full-blown military experience. Twice weekly room inspections, where the term anal would be a kind characterization of the basic walkthrough. You had to be able to count your teeth in the reflection on the front of your shoes. Yes they did bounce a quarter on your bed, and if it did not bounce they tore your bed apart and you a new one. Your brass had to look like gold and your bathroom was cleaned with a toothbrush. The rooms were about eight feet wide and twenty feet long and you used a full bottle of Future floor wax each week. They were very serious about all of this because once a year a general from fort Bragg would come to the school for what they called G.I. (government inspection) and inspect the facilities and the troops. The schools military rating was based on this along with the rating of the close order drill team regionally. When classes started so did Military Ed. Even though we were just an ROTC Battalion, on the first day of class we did stand up and take the army pledge to protect the flag and the constitution, as if we were enlisting in the army. We were then issued US Army rifle cards, which allowed us to check out our rifles from the armory. These were fully functional M1A1 rifles except they were issued without firing pins, this will become important later. We had target practice twice a week and classroom instruction three times a week covering all that you would expect out of the army. There were three instructors two of which were lieutenants and then there was Major Buckley. The closest I can come to describing him is, a thinner version of the captain of the aircraft carrier in top gun. I don’t know what the actors name is but you get the general demeanor and picture of the person, that was major Buckley. We covered tactics and navigation, and such fun courses as the basics of the M79 grenade launcher and the use of the 88MM mortar. There was even a class on the shoulder mounted M72 LAWS Rocket, what fun. The strange thing however was that the ROTC instructors had nothing to do with the drill team, go figure.

With the exception of the Military Ed, the weekdays were not much different from the summer in the basic school format. However during the regular year there were after school sports and participation in one of them was mandatory. That first year I went out for the football team and became a tackle. There were not enough kids to make up two squads so we rotated offense and defense. The workouts were pretty standard for high school, the only thing I remember about that first year was the after practice climb up the three-story high stairs to get up to the locker rooms from the football/parade field. The campus is on the side of a foothill and is set up in a couple of terraces. I do remember that we didn’t have many schools to play back then. The one I do remember was the local industrial school for boys. They were huge and they showed up with anything but proper cleats on, golf shoes were what most of them were wearing. You know the little pointed spikey affairs. They literally and figuratively ran over us all day long. Now what WAS enjoyable was the halftime show. Their band and drill team with a drum major out front with one of those six-foot batons GOT DOWN. I or anyone else had never seen anything like that, you need to think “Drumline” here but this was in ’73. We all wanted them to do it again. The hell with us going back out there and getting pounded for another half. Needless to say we did get pounded for another half, this along with the strange puncture type injuries made most of us re-evaluate our pursuit of the sport at the academy.

More later
Andrew

the first 5 pics are of the front torque boxes.
The rest are of the rear torque boxes.
Now before anyone says anything about there being no holes in the rear ones, I popped the studs out of the leaf spring supports, and bolted them back in place, then welded the washers and nuts in place. When I'm done using the leaf springs to locate the rear end I will just unbolt them and the washers and nuts will stay put never needing to be accessed.
Andrew

frame connectors 009.jpg

frame connectors 010.jpg

frame connectors 011.jpg

frame connectors 012.jpg

torque boxes 005.jpg

torque boxes 001.jpg

torque boxes 002.jpg

torque boxes 003.jpg

torque boxes 004.jpg

You sure have been one busy puppy the last couple years, doing a great job along with great ideas, I'l have to come back to this and read a lil more indepth. Keep up the great work.

Here is the next installment of Life at the Academy I know these are small chunks but between the CM job and GOOOH and actually working on the car time is short for such things.

PART 4​
The first year I was there I was put in the southern barracks in “D” company this was a newer building than the rest of the campus without some of the wonderful quirks of the older ones. It was a two-story building with the hallways open to the outside like a cheap motel. The rooms were a little larger than the north barracks and the rooms joined in front to comprise the suite, rather than the rear.
My roommate was from the Bahamas and quite a character, small but feistier than hell; he was a freshman and as with most of the other guys, sent there by his parents to get focused. One of my suite mates was “Ted” Neugent, whom I have written about previously. One of the first things I had to do in order to be social was to get permission to smoke cigarettes in the room, from my father. This had to be a written consent, and mother was not going to ever give me that. Now I didn’t smoke but the rest of the suite did, and in order for the suite to get the special red room tag on the doors every body in the suite had to get that permission. Once presented with that explanation Dad sent in the paperwork for me, and so opened the door to the world of being WELL ADJUSTED ;-) of course smoking cigarettes was not the only pursuit on the menu. All of the smoke was brought in from the nearest big city by cadets that lived near by and went home on weekend leave. It was relatively cheap and of pretty good grade. We amused ourselves with stereo systems and vinyl discs called albums (ancient technology) I remember listening to a lot of Yes and Zepplin. We would construct spinning “light” show things made out of a soda can and a candle. You cut a propeller affair in the top and various shaped holes in the sides. You would suspend the can on a sharpened piece of wire coat hanger so when the candle, which was placed inside the can, was lit the heat would spin the can as it escaped. The light shining through the side holes and the top would project patterns around the room for our entertainment WOW MAN. Then there was the practice of hanging a knotted up plastic dry cleaning bag from the center light fixture by a wire coat hanger. You then put a piece of aluminum foil or a pie plate underneath the bag. Now I must mention here that the floors were painted concrete so a fire was not likely. You then lit the bottom of the bag and sat back and enjoyed, you see when the plastic melted there was a ball of liquid fire that fell to the floor and on its way made the most incredible sound. It was like the sound of a screaming MIMI round coming in and then it hit the ground with a “BOOF” type sound. When the thing got going it did this a couple times a second and this lasted for a couple of minutes. After that you had to air out the room, as a matter of fact you had to air out the entire suite. I look back fondly on the times of getting ripped and sitting there with your cleaning kit and rodding your M1A1 rifle. I can still smell the gun cleaning fluid if I try hard enough. I will say though that as a company when it came to the military stuff we were together. Being a “good soldier”, with all the spit and polish, became routine.
The first quarter ended without incident, and I do for all of you ‘Global Warming’ nuts remember that it snowed the day we were to leave for the Christmas break, which was unusual for the area. That year my roommate Michael went home with me for the first week of break to New York City. We had brought a goodly stash with us from the academy and had a ball running around the city seeing the sites and going down to the Village.
I thought he would be intimidated by the big city, but I was wrong about that. Even to the point he showed me a few things, one of which was his way to cross the street and get around traffic. He would Jay walk across the street by going up to flowing traffic and stopping just short of the cars running over his toes, I mean REALLY close. He then would lean over the car as if he was going to fall forward. He then would throw his arms behind him and straighten up. Of course the car would screech to a halt and he would walk around the front of it. The first time he did this he scared the **** out of me. He then of course proceeded to laugh his *** off and walk through traffic that way. He said the traffic in the Bahamas was just as bad and the drivers there didn’t really pay a lot of attention to traffic signals. I do remember us hanging out at a bar called Maxwell’s Plum and listening to the sound track to ‘Easy Rider’ back at the apartment. Other than that the details are a little fuzzy. A week later we drove him to the airport so he could spend the second week in the Bahamas with his family.

Here is the next chunk of the story, I will put the progress pics from the other threads here soon.

Part 5​
When you returned to the academy after Christmas vacation, you did not go back to Georgia; you went to South Florida for the winter quarter. This was so that there could be year round sports and especially military drill instruction. The campus was comprised of the main barracks/administrative offices building, which was in a traffic circle with an eight-foot high chain link fence around all but the western third of the circle. The remainder of the circle was the parade ground for Sunday Parade Formation. There was a guard shack at the building end of the main driveway, and two large gates at the street end. The main barracks was a three story affair almost the full width of the circle say around four hundred feet long. It also had open hallways front and back and stairwells at either end. The Armory was at one end of the main building on the first floor. Now unlike the armory in Georgia, which was only for the school’s use, this one was an official National Guard armory. It had of course our M1A1s that we carried but it also had M-16, Mortars, small howitzers, and all the ammo needed to defend part of the city. We frequently commented to each other how glad we were that the existence of such a cash of weapons was not public knowledge. This was in the middle of the Vietnam War and military folks were often the target of war protesters. At the back of the main building there was a large expanse of asphalt that we used for daily mess formations these were without rifles or dress blues. Since the mess hall was in the other half of the first floor it was the logical place.
Now across the street to the south were two smaller one story barracks and separate classroom buildings. The football/soccer field was there as well. There was a sort of public alleyway between the two barracks buildings, which became an issue later that winter.
At the academy military discipline was measured out in the form of de-merits. You would get one or two here or there for your shoes not being shiny enough or your bed not being made well enough, you get the general idea. Now they allowed you so many each week, not many, without any repercussions but when you had accumulated enough to warrant punishment you had to work them off. At the Georgia campus the main form of that punishment was cutting back the Kudzu growing on the hillside overlooking the main parade / foot ball fields. You know the one with the three story stairs to get down to the bottom. You accomplished this with something called a ‘swing blade’ a serrated affair on the end of a pole you swung like a golf club. You spent your Saturdays at this pursuit and worked off so many de-merits every hour. The parade field was the equivalent of four or five football fields side by side with a baseball diamond at either end, so there was plenty of fun to go around.
In Florida however there was nothing to do as far as busy work so we marched in a circle we affectionately called the ‘Bull Ring’. It was called the same thing in Georgia but it didn’t apply as often. You would report to the football field and march around it is single file for as long as it took to work off your de-merits. There was always a faculty member that oversaw the session. One particular Major comes to mind here. He usually was sitting in a chair leaning against one of the classroom buildings, which were at the edge of the field. You would do this an hour at a time take a few minutes of break the start the whole affair over again. This was South Florida in the winter which stays in the 70s so it was to bad as far as heat stroke goes. You did get to have lunch then return for the afternoon session. If there were enough cadets walking ‘Ring’ you had the opportunity to cheat every so often. The path we walked came very close to the end of one of the classroom buildings. If the Major was not watching carefully enough a couple of us with the agreement of the rest would slip out of line when we passed the corner of the building, disappear for the rest of the session and still get credit for doing the time. This applied to those of us that had enough de-merits that required us to return the next weekend to continue the fun. You did not want to have him look for you because your time was up and you not be there. I became VERY familiar with this practice later that first winter, that tale to come.
On Saturday if you had no ‘Ring’ time to serve you could go into town on the school bus. Now in Florida this meant going to the beach. We were in the City of Hollywood where there was a boardwalk and a band shell on the beach about twenty minutes to the east. The bus would let you off at the band shell in the morning and pick you up three hours later after lunch and again at the end of the day. There was always a staff member at the beach with you. Not that any of us with crew cuts, in navy blue gym shorts and matching tee shirts with the academy logo on them could disappear into the crowd, but they were always there for our protection!?
The other choice you had for the day was you could walk east on Hollywood Blvd. to the mall and hang out there. Since I originally came from New York and going to the beach in the winter was a new thing for me I spent most of my time at the beach that first winter.

More Later
Andrew

here is the latest progress,
For those following here, I re-enforced the core support, and finished boxing the front frame rails, for now. I still have to remove the steering and get to the final third of the rails but the engine compartment is starting to shape up.
Andrew

Radiator core reinforcement 004.jpg

Radiator core reinforcement 002.jpg

Radiator core reinforcement 005.jpg

Radiator core reinforcement 007.jpg

Radiator core reinforcement 010.jpg

radiator support 001.jpg

radiator support 002.jpg

radiator support 003.jpg

Next bit is I spent the weekend hand striping the old paint off of the car. It had a red primer then a gray primer, an original coat of gold paint the two more not even close coats of gold paint. I used a 7" sander and a 4" grinder and a 5"DA to do the job. I then sprayed a thin coat of rattle can black primer on to keep the surface rust at bay until I could complete the job and order some epoxy primer.
Andrew

striped car 001.jpg

striped car 002.jpg

striped car 003.jpg

Looking good Mr. Andrew! I did the same thing a few weeks ago. It's cool how some color can make a big difference in how a project looks!

John D. Beckerley

Small Wanda.jpg

I know its been a while, but its spring. out door cleanup and planting of the garden takes some time. I have a passion for hot peppers and large garden to grow them in.
In the mean time I have managed to put together the enclosure for the fuel cell in the trunk, but I lost use of the mig welder for now, so its all screwed in with sheet metal screws untill I can weld it in place.
Andrew

fuel cell enclosure 001.jpg

fuel cell enclosure 002.jpg

PART 6
Because the war was raging and the military was looked upon as equals to the Fuzz, we were as a rule not liked by the “Townies”, at least the guys. They called us the “River rats” and generally harassed us when we were at the mall or if caught not in a group at the beach. What they didn’t understand was that we were for the most part not in favor of the war and we were just as stoned as they were but we had crew cuts. I was also told that besides the war issue there was the fact that when we were in town the girls seemed to like the “clean cut “ boys in uniform. This didn’t sit well with the locals.
There was an incident where the anti-war crowd decided to protest our presence in their town. I seem to remember one Saturday morning seeing a small group start to gather at the front gate with some sort of signs, which were way to far away to read with the naked eye. I don’t think I was on guard duty but for some reason I was up front in the guard shack. Probably waiting for the bus to the beach. By the time it was time to go there was quite a few people there. I remember driving through the crowd as we left the campus. When I came back for lunch, they were still there and their number had swelled significantly. There were actually guards posted at the entrance to open the front gates, which had been closed, and there were protesters climbing the fence, not trying to get in but just climbing for the sake of something to do. It wasn’t long after lunch that the commandant had called the local police to disperse the crowd. The cadets had assembled on the balconies of the main building to watch the show. Little did we know that the show was not yet over. The next weekend during the night, someone in a white van drove through the alley between the outlying barracks and threw rocks through some of the windows into the rooms. It all happened so quickly, and there was no one hurt, so a response never occurred. The next weekend the same van, drove between the barracks again. But this time they tossed a Molotov cocktail through one of the windows. As it happens the occupants were partying in another suite so they were not hurt this time either. The fire department was called and since the barracks were made out of concrete and there was little to burn in the room so there was only minor damage.
After this action, a response was truly called for. So in the words of the great philosopher Bugs Bunny “This means war!”
That up coming Friday night we posted cadets on the roofs of the barracks either side of the alley, they had sealed 55 gal drums of water ready to roll into the alley and on top of the van if it should re-appear. The object was to do damage and to immobilize, so as to give the police time to respond and put these dirt bags in jail. For the record they never came back.
The commandant also hired a couple of rent-a-cops to patrol the campus at night.This presented its own set of problems. While all of the cadets were cool the rent-a-cops were not and getting busted for smoking dope was not on the agenda either. So they needed to be dealt with as well. While we did everything to make them feel as unwelcome as possible, this only seemed to anoy them. So Earnest came up with an idea of his own and executed it solo as well. He went up to the roof of the three story main building and took one of the acid/baking soda fire extinguishers with him. This was one of those two foot tall, seven inches in diameter silver extinguishers that were filled with liquid and used everywhere at the time. He then waited for one of the rent-a-cops to walk under his position and proceeded to drop the extinguisher about five or six feet behind him. It burst upon impact and scared the hell out of the cop. He quit that evening, and his partner didn’t last much longer as well. I guess they got the message that we really didn’t want them on the campus.
Now as I mentioned, there was a parade field that we used every Sunday. One side was the actual traffic circle and the other was the fence at the edge of the campus. In spite of the some of the Locals hate of us there was a fair amount of spectators parked at the edge of the road at every parade. We would form up by companies and then with the drill team and flag bearers at the front march up and down the field a couple of times. After which we were dismissed to relax the rest of the day. Now one Saturday night some one got the brilliant idea that if we all flushed our toilets at the same time it would blow the main water line coming into the campus which was known to be located in the middle of the parade field. So it was decided at the highest level, that at the first bell for breakfast formation, everyone would flush. The next morning we flushed all together, and low and behold, the main burst right in the middle of the parade ground. Since breakfast was only a couple of hours before parade there was no time to fix it and dry out the field so parade was canceled. Now that’s the way to have a relaxing day!
The only other thing I remember that stands out, is that I got busted with someone else breaking barracks to go to a concert at the Hollywood Sportatorium. We got picked up by the Hollywood police hitchhiking west on the Blvd trying to get to the concert. We were in civilian clothes but the crew cuts gave us away and they picked us up and returned us to the guard station. After that all my free time in Florida was spent on the bull ring. I finally got done with my “Penance” back in Georgia.

Hey Guys

are you still reading this or should I not bother any more?
Andrew

PART 7
The rest of that year and that summer were pretty uneventful at the academy. My adventures with Ted during that summer are chronicled elsewhere in the story.
The next year when I arrived I was given the rank of Sargent First Class. I was told that I would have been made an officer because of my grades, but because of the trip down the boulevard, I was not officer material. That was fine with me. My only concern was getting into a good college.
During those first weeks recruiting for the various activities took place. I was actually approached to join the drill team called the Fusiliers. They convinced me that this was a cool thing to do and best of all you got out of government inspection as far as your room was concerned. Little did I know how cool this was really going to become.
There were twenty odd cadets in the team of all ranks and ages. We drilled almost every day after school and one of the things that kept us all together as a team was that we were all stoned. I’m sure you are saying just how could that possibly be an advantage?
Here is the point, we trained to perform a choreographed routine, and after a while we had learned all the moves and memorized the routine. The problem with memorizing the routine is the commander of the team was still out front calling the routine. It seemed if that if he made a mistake in what he called, because we were well adjusted, we would not be relying to our memories and actually be listening to what he said and do what he called.
These routines were not simple. They contained a lot of rifle twirling, overhead exchanges, face to face exchanges, and so forth. It seemed that the more challenging the routine the more fun it was.
During that fall we performed at a number of Georgia Tec games. We would form up under one of the goal posts travel down the field do our routine and travel back. I remember the reception as warm and the applause and cheers as overwhelming.
We were later told that we were ranked as the top drill team in the state of Georgia, this was including all of the college ROTC programs.

While we were in Georgia we also had a chance to serve as the honor guard at the military funeral of one of the members of staff who passed away. NO the cadets had nothing to do with it!
Now in order to serve as the honor guard and perform the twenty-gun salute, the armory had to issue firing pins and ejectors for our rifles. The entire core of cadets carried M1-A1 rifles that were fully functional except for pins and ejectors. We were also issued a full ammo box of blanks to use for the occasion along with clips. I can’t tell you the fun we had with a thousand rounds of ammo at our disposal.
As it turns out later that year in Florida we had to perform another military funeral for another member of staff. Just like the last time, we reported to the armory and were issued pins, ejectors, ammo and clips for the occasion.
Normally we practiced on the asphalt behind the main building, which is where we gathered for this particular practice. As a mater of fact there is a picture in the yearbook of that gathering, and as it happens, I am in the center of the group sitting on the ground rolling a joint. Remember we had to keep it together. Now for some reason, which escapes me, we were having practice for this event on the main parade field in the grass rather than behind the building. Perhaps it was because the graveside was in the grass, who knows.
Now the social climate was no better this year than the year before. The military was still hated and the Vietnam war was still raging. It had also come to our attention that the “Townies” besides just hating us, had come to the conclusion that the entire core was just a bunch kids with play guns playing soldier.
Now as I stated the parade field was bordered by the actual traffic circle. Even though we were only a group of twenty plus, we never felt that there was any danger from the towns folk during the day.
During the middle of this practice a couple of guys with long hair in a VW Beetle stopped by the edge of the road, pulled of the shoulder onto the edge of the field and parked. We thought they were there to watch us practice, because this is what happened every Sunday. They then sat there for a little bit and then they got out of the car. Until this point we were paying little attention to what they were doing. When they got out of the car we noticed that each of them was carrying a baseball bat and that they had started to walk across the field towards where we were formed up thirty yards away. At that point their actions were brought to the attention of the team leader who was facing us and away from them. Please remember we were quite stoned and we had full clips and the ability to take advantage of that. Curt turned around and saw what was happening and with a big grin on his face ordered the squad to do a flank left and then ordered the first row down on one knee. He then gave the order to fire at will. The magazine of an M1A1 carries twenty rounds. So in a matter of seconds there were four hundred plus shots fired towards these two Bozos. While these were blank rounds, at the end of each round is a plastic plug so the powder doesn’t spill out of the round during handeling, I don’t know if they were actually hit by any of the plugs but their reaction was priceless. At the time this was happening there was a wall of smoke and flames coming sideways out of the flame suppressors on the barrels. The look on their faces was of pure terror, their eyes were a big as saucers, and all of the color had drained from their faces. Our response caused these two to drop the bats and run on air back to their car. They jumped in and sped off with little regard to even looking for traffic as they entered the circle.
We however like good military men, all fell on the ground laughing our asses off. Needless to say that was the end of the practice for the day, we all had to go clean our rifles before returning them to the armory.
After the service we turned in our pins and ejectors and the balance of the box of ammo. I however collected all the spent brass and started a small business making hash pipes out of two shells fastened together. They even had a leather holster in a military fashion.

Andrew - just realized at the end of part 6 you asked if you should continue.

Yes. Good stuff!

Quick update,
Finally stripped out all the undercoating in the front wheel wells and sprayed with primer and bed lining. I contacted Cass at Dr. diff and will probably going with his rear disc setup after cutting my axle down.
Pics to follow
Andrew

I finished cutting the bumper and the front spoiler support to give fresh air a path to the radiator. Will order a welder as soon as the tax refund appears and pics will follow shortly, I have to get a cable for the new phone to hook up to the computer.
Andrew

I finished cutting the bumper and the front spoiler support to give fresh air a path to the radiator. Will order a welder as soon as the tax refund appears and pics will follow shortly, I have to get a cable for the new phone to hook up to the computer.
Andrew
Andrew;
Great reading.....please; carry on! With both the work AND the story!:toothy10:

-
Back