Black Demon Pic Request

-

CornDog

Reaction score
I am building my '73 Dart Sport into a Demon clone. Since my car is originally black.... and I just love a black car..... this is how I plan to built it. For now I will install a '71 grille, since it is all I have, but will eventually build it as a '72 model. The car will be black, with dual hood scoop, black steel wheels, dog dish caps, black interior, and a flat black demon side stripe. The only color on the car will be the Demon decals on the fenders and the tail panel. I have searched for photos of a similar car but have not found anything. Does anyone have a couple photos of a similar car?? I'd love to see them. Thanks!

Justin
"CornDog"

I'm sure you've heard this before, but you know you will have to change the front fenders as well right? 70 - 72 Dart fenders will work but make sure you have the fender extensions. And then a front bumper as well.

100_2203.jpg

100_2211.jpg

100_2218.jpg

Iggy's Demon

I'm sure you've heard this before, but you know you will have to change the front fenders as well right? 70 - 72 Dart fenders will work but make sure you have the fender extensions. And then a front bumper as well.

Yes, I took a front cap off a '70 Swinger. I also have a pair of '72 fenders that I plan to use. They have to correct marker lights and they are in much better shape than the '70s I have.

That car pictured above is freaking DROP DEAD FIIIIIINE!! That is pretty much the look I am going for. My car will sport the dual scoop that mounts in the center. I absolutly love that car! VEEERY nice!

Justin
"CornDog"

Love the black demon, care to share some interior pictures? And if you decide to ever sell this one, pm PLEASE...Thanks

It doesn't have the dual scoops but I like it anyway and it does have the black interior and flat black side stripes. Warning though She's an SOB to keep clean.

Terry

Copy of P7280002.JPG

666 (Small).JPG

109.JPG

108.JPG

8 (Small).JPG

That is the same hood scoop I am using. I'm not using the two seperate scoops like what is in the first car. I already have a nice dual snorkle type scoop that I plan to use. I have owned a black vehicle before... I know... they can be a pain to keep clean but in the long run, I think it's worth it... Black is awesome.

Justin
"CornDog"

1966charger104-1.jpg

:bounce: While I really wanted to wait and show the Demon after it was running, a few snags have occurred.......:happy8:

So...... here's a black one w/ a lemon twist back up on the jack stands.

Have had a lot of help from members here. Thank you all.

Terry, Love your car w/ the black stripes!!

Very nice, yellow stripes with the goodrichs to match...Looks great

Boy that puppy stands out with the yellow stripes, I like it, I was actually kicking around the idea of the gun metal grey when I settled on the flat black. Whats she going to have under the hood if you mind my asking.

Terry

Awesome car demonseed (Terry), black demons are my Favorite A bodys....Love the rally look....

-
Back