Black friday sale, 50% off value pack of stickers!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
ORIGINAL POSTING BELOW!

I am asking $7.00 per sticker OR if you buy two stickers I will sell them both for $11.00 ($5.50 per sticker) and if you buy one of each (value pack of 5) I will sell you them for $4.00 per sticker for a total of $20.00

(just to clarify, the value pack can consist of 5 of the same sticker....it does not have to be 1 of each.....or you can mix and match if you want lets say 2 of one stickers and 3 of the other and so on).

plus $2.00 for postage on whatever you end up wanting.

All stickers are white and I am not making these there for there are no custom sizes.

All the rough dimensions are as follows...

Scamp sticker- 7" x 2"
Demon sticker- 6.5" x 3"
Cuda Fish sticker- 7" x 2.5"
Duster sticker- 7" x 2"
Swinger sticker- 7" x 2"

put one or two on your car?

stick them to your tool box?

stocking stuffers?
---------------------------------------
UPDATED BLACK FRIDAY POSTING BELOW!
BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!!

50% off of the Value pack so instead of $20.00 plus shipping it will be $10.00 plus shipping.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE GREAT DEAL!!!!!

The deal starts on black friday (midnight the 26th) and ends midnight the 27th. (24 hours to get in on the deal).

shipping costs will stay the same ($2.00 in the states per value pack and $4.00 to Canada , contact me if you live in another country).

Please contact me by PM if you are interested, if it takes a bit for me to reply to your PM I apologize ( busy weekend ).....but aslong as you are serious about placing an order and you PM me within the 24 hour span of the sale and lets say for example I don't get a chance to PM you back until after the sale is over.......you will still get the discounted price, but I should get back to all PM's not long after they are sent.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Cuda Fish
DSCI1484.jpg

Swinger
DSCI1483-1.jpg

Scamp
DSCI1482-1.jpg

Duster
DSCI1481-1.jpg

Demon
DSCI1480.jpg

Status