Black ralley wheels

-

amcervantes

Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of Ralley wheels painted black with the chrome rings on them? Just bought a set and am wondering what they would look like black. Im painting my car gloss black and want the rims to be a gloss black.
Thanks

Here's what I would do...

Do a Google search for your year/make/model exc. Find a picture you like and save it to your computer. You should have a cheap "paint" program that is automatically loaded onto your machine. You can use that to color the wheels yourself. It won't be perfect but it might give you an idea of what it will look like.

I painted mine black and liked them. I sold the car and kept the wheels and tires. I can send you a pik

Anyone have any pictures of Ralley wheels painted black with the chrome rings on them? Just bought a set and am wondering what they would look like black. Im painting my car gloss black and want the rims to be a gloss black.
Thanks

you can find them on Classic industries. com, wheel vintiques.com and I believe summit racing. the black OE rallys, police model and the warriors are all bad ***. I have the black OE's on my 67 cuda now and they look sweet. I plan to buy either the police model or the warrior but go as wide as i can in the rear. they really look cool black but you can powder coat them any color you want really. I saw a pic of a 70 cuda, plum crazy purple with matching color police models. I dont rememebr where i saw it but it looked sweet with and without the trim rings and centers. i just especially like them black!

There's some red ones in the for sale section bolted to a car you can buy for 125, 000 bucks.

I tried posting a picture on here but it wouldn't upload. Sorry!

-
Back