Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,

I'm looking for a clean 2-piece black rubber floor covering for my '76 Duster. I assume most A-bodys will interchange. It's possible a 4 door set may work as well.

Would prefer one in the best condition possible (no tears, very little wear, etc.)

Let me know if you have just a front or rear half as well.

Steve in SoCal - [email protected]

I think you can still buy those new I know a trunk one is only 20$ I would try year one or e-bay and see what you can find.

Guys,

I'm looking for a clean 2-piece black rubber floor covering for my '76 Duster. I assume most A-bodys will interchange. It's possible a 4 door set may work as well.

Would prefer one in the best condition possible (no tears, very little wear, etc.)

Let me know if you have just a front or rear half as well.

Steve in SoCal - [email protected]

I don't think anyone repops those, they aren't very mainstream.

I will be taking the ones out of my 74 Duster to put in carpet as soon as I can afford it, mine was a strippy w/ radio delete, 47K original and 3 speed on the floor. It has one tiny split under the drivers heel and remember it has the hump for a 4 speed, let me know if you think you want it, I'm up in Fresno. PM me.

John in Fresno

I don't think anyone repops those, they aren't very mainstream.

I will be taking the ones out of my 74 Duster to put in carpet as soon as I can afford it, mine was a strippy w/ radio delete, 47K original and 3 speed on the floor. It has one tiny split under the drivers heel and remember it has the hump for a 4 speed, let me know if you think you want it, I'm up in Fresno. PM me.

John in Fresno

John,

Thanks for the heads up, but my Duster is a auto on the column car (probably should have mentioned that).

I may be interested in the rear half if its in good condition. Keep in touch.

The rear is near mint, the elderly guy that bought the car new didn't drive it much so the back seat didn't get used much.

John

Dusterrific, check with StockInteriors.com. They have them.

http://stockinteriors.com/truckrubbermats.asp

I've contacted those guys in the past and was told they just resell the Auto Custom Carpet brand stuff. The ACC flooring is vinyl and doesn't fit very well. I have an ACC carpet in my car now and the quality is not what I expected at all. It doesn't fit very well and it wore like felt.

John,

I have a 4 speed Duster and would be interested in the floor mat from your car. Dusterriffic has first dibs on it.

Dusterriffic was first and will get the back and Crackedback can have the front if you want since he has the 4 speed car. I will be pulling it out fairly soon because I need to drill holes for my buckets and weld in the plates so I can get going on the interior I bought 6 months ago.

Any donations toward my carpet kit would be appreciated, been a little tight lately.:sad8: I'll let you guys know by PM when it's out so I can get your particulars for shipping, etc. Thanks, John

I've been waiting on getting the carpet, funds are tight and I was able to trade for a new set but it turned out to be for an auto car so I have nice new rear carpet but no front yet. I also need to get my plates welded in for the buckets, I have a plasma cutter but no welder.

The front has a small cut but I think a guy could cut a patch out from under the seat area, put a tire patch on the back side and it would be almost unnoticeable. The back doesn't look to have any wear at all, the back seat looks like new yet.

If I could come up with a NICE (or new) front carpet I would have it out real quick like.

I haven't forgot about you guys, just waitin' on my stimulus package. :-D

John

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

You sound like the rest of us out here - big plans but no fundage.

Thanks for the update and keep us posted. Cash still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back