Blaster west side of Pittsburgh, PA needed

-

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Western PA (Pittsburgh) members…. I am looking for a sand or soda blasting guy or company in the Pittsburgh area… SPECIFICALLY west of Pittsburgh. I live in the Robinson Twp / Carnegie, PA area and I'm looking for someone more local than the one I know have access to up in New Kensington through another member.

It would be nice to have another access to someone closer to my house so that I can drop off at on my way to work (in the Rocks) and pick up on my way home from work… to get things done a little faster.

Anyone know of anyone or use any places in Coraopolis, Neville Island, Mckees Rocks, Carnegie, near the airport, Bridgeville, etc etc….

Let me know…. Thanks!

There is one in your back yard. Envirosafe stripping.com. Checked out their site and they do auto resto media blast. They are on Arch St. in Carnegie.

There is one in your back yard. Envirosafe stripping.com. Checked out their site and they do auto resto media blast. They are on Arch St. in Carnegie.

Thank!!! That's what I'm looking for…. I will have to check them out and run by to get some pricing from them.

-
Back