Blasting media 3-400lbs sacramento area?

-

Rice Nuker

Let the Coal Roll!
Reaction score
Howdy,
Well I am looking for crushed glass blasting media (not beads). I am over near Folsom CA. Anyone know where I could pick up a few hundred pounds of the recycled crushed glass? I have heard from my auto body friends that it cuts fast, leaves no residue, does not have byproducts such as silicon dioxide (I am not a green freak I just don't want to breath silicon dust), is fairly cheap and best of all does not heat the panel at all when used carefully. I am blasting most of my car as it will soon be on a rotisserie and I just got my 13 hp gas air compressor built and it flows like a haus.. So, what I am asking is does anyone in the Sacramento area know where to buy blasting media in bulk? I don't want to buy a 25# bottle from harbor freight. I would like to find 400#s of sweet blasting media... Dang internet, been searching it for days to no real avail..

Anyone? :) Still interested in something better than sand. Sand is doing the job but I am getting into areas where I would prefer less heat but still maintain a good cut.

I probably aint much help up here, but it might be worth it to go to a local Napa etc and see who the MFG is, then get it directly from them.

-
Back