blonde tattoo

-

macadoo1961

Reaction score
A blonde is showing off her new tattoo of a giant seashell on her inner thigh.

Her friends ask her why she would get such a tattoo and in that location.

She responds, 'It's really cool. If you put your ear up against it,
you can
smell the ocean.'

I told my gf she should get that tattoo and why. Maxx the beagle and I are are sitting in his house watching squirrels right now...

A blonde is showing off her new tattoo of a giant seashell on her inner thigh.

Her friends ask her why she would get such a tattoo and in that location.

She responds, 'It's really cool. If you put your ear up against it,
you can
smell the ocean.'
:tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe:

I wanna see the picture of the tattoo, so I can see what I'm supposed to hear and smell!?!!???
I'm a visual kinda guy. ROFLMAO

I wanna see the picture of the tattoo, so I can see what I'm supposed to hear and smell!?!!???
I'm a visual kinda guy. ROFLMAO

I don't know about seeing a picture of the tattoo, could be scary if the owner of said tattoo happens to be a 500 pounder.

Terry:toothy10::toothy10:

Then her sister, who was a redhead, went to the tattoo parlor and wanted a pine tree inked in on her left thigh and a turkey on her right.
When the Tattoo Artist asked,"Why", she stated, "Because of my husband. You see, he complains every year that he has nothing to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"

:downtown:

What did Stevie Wonder say when he walked past a fish store?

"Mornin' ladies."

Then her sister, who was a redhead, went to the tattoo parlor and wanted a pine tree inked in on her left thigh and a turkey on her right.
When the Tattoo Artist asked,"Why", she stated, "Because of my husband. You see, he complains every year that he has nothing to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas!"

:downtown:

Gee thanks Mary! I just shot coffee outta my nose!!! WHERE do you come up with these??? LMFAO!!!

She is the number one grade A joke teller bar nun.

Living here in Arkansas I for got what the ocean smells like
Now I know ;)

Memike, you'll have to take a ride to the gulf coast nest summer in Vicki! (Seems like a good excuse!)

-
Back