-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this blower fan switch new on eBay. It looked right and claimed to fit my Dart, but this has a 4 blade connection and mine has 3. I paid a lot of money for this but will let it go on FABO for less than half of what I paid. $20 plus shipping takes it, and shipping will be minimal. It is brand new, never installed. I am willing to listen to offers as well. It's not doing me any good sitting on my shelf.
View attachment fan switch 1.jpg

View attachment fan switch.jpg

That's an HS202 4 speed blower switch. I bought the same one and plan on using it in my 73 Duster. That was used in Volares and similar. Most likely not using the 4th prong as there are only 3 prongs on the factory connector will work fine. There will be an extra notch or detent that does not do anything since the A bodies only have 3 speeds.

I am tired of chasing down 40yr old original parts on evil bay for big bucks. Last blower switch I bought was well used but sent to me in an original mopar box, could not tell it from new until I installed it.

May require removing original 3 prong connector and using individual spades if prongs don't line up. I already replaced my factory melted one and numbered them so the intechange will not be a problem for me.

I

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back