Blower Motor Block Off Plate?

-

demonguy71

Reaction score
Does anyone make a blower motor block off plate for a 72 demon? Or even a plate for the fresh air intake hole that feeds the heater box? I removed the factory A/C - heater box from my car & plan on installing a classic auto air setup in the future, but want to know what I can do to block off these large holes.

A member did offer cnc block off plates, if I remember correctly, a while back but I do not remember who it was.....

They're pretty easy to make from 18 ga. steel.
If you pm me your address i can make a template from an original heater block-off plate that I have and send it to you, already did so for another member. Sorry, not interested in parting with the real one. -Pauly

Does anyone make a blower motor block off plate for a 72 demon? Or even a plate for the fresh air intake hole that feeds the heater box? I removed the factory A/C - heater box from my car & plan on installing a classic auto air setup in the future, but want to know what I can do to block off these large holes.
His name is 1fast383 I got one frome him and it was very nice PM me if you want his phne #

-
Back